Twenty Seven

POV: Yoongi
"I wish that we could have had a secret relationship, but you've been too much of a pain in the ass for me to focus on anything else! God, Minji, I didn't realise just how much of a bitch you actually are!" I screamed.

"Hey, hey, hey, no need for you to get all rude on poor Minnie over there," Hoseok shook his head, defending his best friend. "I know that you two have had a very challenging time togeth-"

"I don't think 'challenging' can even begin to describe the amount of horror that's about to happen to me soon!" Minji cried out, exchanging death glares with me.

"Look, maybe if we all stop shouting, we can resolve this..." Yuna whispered meekly, but everybody just started to scream over her words and so she eventually just gave up and shut her mouth.

"Is this really how we're gonna end this?" Hoseok frowned, wearily looking at the two of us pathetically arguing over everything so far. "Like this?"

"What other choice do we have, Hoseok? Don't sugarcoat the situation and make it seem better, because it's really not gonna help anyway." she whimpered.

"At least she's not talking bullshit this time," I added. "But if you don't want the baby, just get an abortion! How many times am I gonna have to tell you that?"

"I don't want an abortion!"

"What else can you do, then?" I shrieked. "You can't actually keep the baby, now can you?"

"Oh, fuck off, Min Yoongi! I'm sick of your crappy bullshit!" she groaned. "If I keep the baby and have this goddamn child, I'm not going to take care of it! That is something that you can do with him, as I've suggested to you just now!"

"We're not even a couple, so what are you talking about?" I scrunched up my face in utter confusion. "You think I wanna take care of some child?"

"Don't lie to me. You were basically eating his face off just now, pff," she laughed, but it sounded too bitter and salty for it to be genuine- almost like a scoff.

"What are you saying, Minnie?"

"I'm saying that after I finish going through nine months of hell," she paused, as if it were a dramatic scene from an action movie. "I will be putting you two in eighteen years of hell in return, and that hell is gonna be your future child, and I'm not gonna have anything to do with it after I give birth to it. Do you get it?"

"W-why are you doing this to us, Minnie? C'mon, don't be so stubborn, because surely we can work this out another wa-"

"No! What I say is final."