Thirty Four

POV: Hoseok
"How many times am I gonna ask you to get the hell out of my house?!" I could feel my cheeks burning bright red to the point where you could probably fry an egg on my cheeks.

"Just listen to m-"

"Minji, just get the fuck out! I really don't want to see you again, let alone listen to your stupid problems! I don't even care anymore! Stop eavesdropping, drop the act, and fuck off! I'm not kidding around with you, I really mean it." I said through gritted teeth.

Yoongi stayed silent, gripping the bedsheets really tightly until his knuckles went white.

"Please... give me a chance!"

I didn't expect her to beg. I didn't expect her to stop yelling at me like that. Her voice softened, her face stopped tensing up, and tears were slowly starting to emerge.

I stayed silent, and Yoongi scooted backwards, clearly hesitant to get into the conversation. I could see why; I wish I had the chance to remove myself from all of the horrid drama that hax enveloped me every day. It was all just too real, the fact that it was all unfolding in front of me was a bit too much for me to take in as a person.

"Please, I'm begging you!" she cried, her hands held out in front of her. It was a cry of help, not like I cared anymore. "I-I'm sorry, Hoseok! I really am, I jus-"

"But it's not me you should be apologising to, is it?" I said sternly, my eyes shifting towards Yoongi. He still didn't say a word, keeping his mouth shut.

He waved his hands around frantically, supposedly to signal me to tell me not to say anything else to her.

"It's really not me you should be saying sorry to though, is it?" I repeated, but she stayed quiet, not talking. "Is it?"