Ten

This is a filler/side JinMin chapter cos it wouldn't be a ninachu story without some low key JinMin in the back so here you go! Also, sorry that I'm giving pretty much everybody a POV at this point haha

•••
POV: Seokjin
"Woah, so you are dating her?" I asked, seeing everything unfold in front of my eyes as I saw Yoongi and Yuna kissing. "You like her?"

"No, no, Seokjin, you don't understand," he shook his head.

"What does that even mean?"

"Where's Namjoon? Go ask him the next time you see him. I mean, you love him, anyway, so I'm sure you'd be ecstatic to find another excuse to talk to him," he laughed, making me go bright red.

Contrary to popular belief, I didn't actually have feelings for Namjoon. Maybe he liked me, but I didn't fancy him, so Yoongi was wrong.

"Shut up, Yoongi," I said.

"Don't say random, untrue shit about my princess!" Jimin huffed, his arms crossed.

We both looked at him in utter confusion.

"You what?" I said. "Who the hell is your princess? Me?"

"Oh, maybe I was wrong. Perhaps you're more into the shorter type, Seokjin," Yoongi chortled, obviously finding all of this highly amusing to him. "You have a little something going on with Strawberry Shortcake over here, or what?"

"Yoongi, that's a crappy joke, just because I'm short and I like strawberries! Also, you can't chat!" Jimin said, stifling a laugh. "You're not that tall yourself, you know," he paused. "Actually, you're probably even shorter than me!"

"Whatever," he shrugged. "Anyway," he said, turning to me. "So, Seokjin, you wanna know what happened or what?"

"Yeah, you better tell me everything," I hissed. "And I mean that! Tell me every single detail!"

"Woah, you sound like a perv, Seokjin, calm down, you horny boy."

"What did you just say, Yoongi?" I screamed, and in front of us, Namjoon stood, a grin on his face.

"Somebody called for me?" Namjoon asked. "The pervert is here to join this conversation."