Fifty One

POV: Hoseok
My mother was basically a grandmother to little Byungho, and a kind auntie to Yoongi. We were pretty much a family, just not the typically conventional type.

It didn't matter that we didn't fit to the norm of a standard family, because in all honesty, any kind of loving family is better than none, and I just really want the best for little Byungho.

Yoongi was trying so hard to be a good father that it was stressing him out loads. I really don't blame him- he was put under a lot of pressure to be the main parent after Minji died, but that's why I'm here. So Yoongi doesn't have to worry anymore.

He's a precious human being, really. Cold, bitter and insincere looking on the outside, but inside, he's a special, warm-hearted cutie that would do anything for love, and I seriously admire his passion.

Minji would have been the sweetest, kindest mother out there if she had survived and I knew that from the bottom of my heart. After all, she was my best friend for the longest time ever; I knew her so well.

I miss her so much, I really do.

Sometimes things don't turn out the way you planned, and that our well thought out plans are almost made just to be sabotaged and broken by time and life itself.

It's a bit stupid, isn't it?

Although I wish for everything to go back to how they were, I know that everybody has to accept that this here now is the present, but to think that the present is constantly becoming the past and the future is constantly becoming the present, but quickly becomes the past as well is just crazy.

There's nothing you can do to change or stop time, as much as I would like to do so- it's just something that'll keep on going, no matter what you try to do.

It's a crazy mind-blower.

However, me and Yoongi still have a life to take care of, and we're not going to sit around and complain about it for the rest of our lives. We might as well just get on with it and become parents.