Sixteen

POV: Minji
"Oh, boy," I exhaled, Yoongi's arm hooked around the nape of my neck. "You're so fucking good at this, I didn't even know..."

"Well, baby, what can I say?" he smirked. "You liked it?"

"Fuck yeah, I liked it,l I laughed. "You're a legend... woah," I slowly put my bra strap back on, as he threw his trousers on.

When we got dressed, I tidied up my hair and Yoongi brushed his floppy mint-green fringe to the side, like nothing ever happened.

"Is my make-up smudged?" I asked, getting out my mascara.

"Nah, baby, you look hot anyways, why would you need make-up?"

"Thanks," I blushed, slowly unlocking the door. I put my mascara back into my pocket because I wanted to listen to what he said and please him. "Well, we should get to class, shouldn't we?"

He glanced over at his watch. "I guess so, if you want to." he shrugged.

When we got to class, Namjoon was still there, with a suspicious grin painted on his face. He leaned over to Yoongi and whispered something, to which the latter just snickered and shrugged.

"What was that about, oppa?" I squinted at him. "What did Namjoon say that was so funny?"

"Oh, Minji, it was nothing. Don't you worry," he simply laughed.

"Yeah, okay." I said, not believing him- I gave him the benefit of the doubt, though.

"I still love you, baby," he pecked my cheek. Namjoon glanced over at the door and stood up.

"Look's like your teacher is finally back, so I gotta go," he mumbled, and waved goodbye to us.

"Bye, Namjoon," I sourly said. "So, tell me, Yoongi. What was that all about, hmm? Don't keep secrets from me."

"I told you, it's nothing," he repeated, eyebrows furrowing in frustration. "N-O-T-H-I-N-G!"

"I seriously don't believe you," I rolled my eyes. "You're supposed to tell your girlfriend everything, aren't you? It's not like you should have anything to hide, is it?"

"Hmph." he heaved a sigh, but he stayed silent. He didn't say a single word.