Fourteen

POV: Yoongi
I've actually completely forgotten who I had planned a date with for after school, but it didn't really matter anymore.

I'll just ask Minji to fuck me. She seemed like such a pushover at this point, I could probably screw her over with my fake sweet-talk. And, literally screw her too.

"Hmm... Minji," I moaned quietly, my hands on her chest. "Mmm.... you know I love you..." I whispered.

"But I love you more..." she replied. "I bet you're so hot under the sheets, oppa. You look like you would be, definitely."

"Oh, what did you say? I didn't hear what you said, can you please repeat that?" I teased, biting her earlobe as I spoke into her ear. "I'd like to hear you compliment me like that again."

"I said... you're probably so hot under the sheets, oppa."

"Hmm, you wanna test it out?" I tugged on her hair. "You wanna try it out for yourself? Do you wanna see what I really can do under the sheets?"

"Woah, PDA alert!" Namjoon laughed, flicking my forehead. "I swear, take it to the bed if you're gonna be like this in school, silly."

"Well, we will," I smirked. "Does it have to be the bedroom, though? Why not speed up the process? Instead of waiting to go home, we call totally do it here," I laughed. "I can't wait to touch you, I can't wait any longer."

"Yoongi, yo man, you're totally gonna get what you always strive for. A girl!" he joked, but we both knew that he was only saying that to cover up the huge lie to Minji (and Yuna, of course) that I called 'love'.

"What are you saying, oppa?" Minji asked, her arms wrapping around me as she sat on my lap, her legs swinging from side to side.

"Just you wait, baby girl," I grinned, picking her up with her arms still loosely around my neck.

"Ooh, oppa, where are we going? Where are you taking me?"

"I'm going to make you feel what it's like to be in heaven," I hissed seductively, biting her lip as we kissed again.

"You a-are, oppa?" she blushed, turning away. "Y-you're going to make me feel what it's like to be in heaven? What's that mean?"

"Don't play the fool with me, Minji. You know exactly what I mean," I laughed.

I kicked open the door to the handicapped bathroom stall and I carried her inside.

"If it's true love, then it can be anywhere, Minji."

I'm not gonna write the smut for Minji X Yoongi cuz I don't (and I can't XD) do straight smut sO inStead yOU GET TO rEaD NAmjoOn eAvesDropPinG on theM hOw fun is tHat