Forty Three

POV: Yoongi
"I... I feel like I cheated myself as much as I cheated Minji and Yuna, and even you. I just don't really understand why everything went so wrong, when it was just a harmless prank... I used to do this sort of thing all the time, and now I know that it was obviously very fucking wrong of me to have done that, but I didn't screw up anything as badly as I have done this time. I just... when it all becomes a little dare, everything just goes horribly wrong, doesn't it?"

I sounded like I was about to cry, and I'm sure Hoseok had noticed that too. I was weak, and I felt like crying was a sign of weakness, so I tried to stop myself.

He put his arms around me and I sunk my head into his chest, where I realised I could release all of my negative emotions and nobody would be able to see it.

Hoseok froze for a second when he felt warm tears on his shirt, but he wasn't surprised or shocked as he soon started to comfort me.

"It's alright, Yoongi... it's not your fault, you can't change what happened in the past, but as long as we keep moving forwards to the future, everything will turn alright in the end... I can't promise, even though I would like to, but I will make sure that I do my best to stick with you through thick and thin. Soon, Minji will give birth to your new son or daughter, and the two of us will be able to take care of the child as soon as school ends and we can finally escape. We'll be the happiest family that ever existed, and we can forget about what happened in the past. Shh, it's okay... I'm here for you, I'm here for you." he reassured me.

"Are y-you sure?" I sobbed.

"I'll do my best, Yoongi."