Three

POV: 3rd Person
"Well, if you look out of the window, you can see them, can't you?" he said in a sarcastic tone.

"I guess," she shrugged. "But why are you bringing up the stars, or whatever?" she muttered. "Why does it matter whether I can see those little twinkling balls of fire or not?" she laughed.

"They're not little, they're huge, actually," he replied. "but that's not my point, Yuna, I wasn't trying to be fancy."

"So, what do you want?" she asked impatiently, getting frustrated with the mint-haired boy. She didn't care whether the boy was popular or not- she just wanted him to get to the point quickly without wasting time.

Her station was only a few stops away from where they were, so she wanted him to hurry up his so-called 'talk'.

"Do you know what's prettier than these shiny stars?" he suddenly asked, breaking the awkward silence around them.
She gave him an odd stare, but just shook her head slowly. "You are... you're so pretty, and gorgeous as hell, just like a pop star, you know that?"

Does this remind you of anything else that Yoongi had said before?

"You see that?" he pointed up. She nodded slowly, not knowing where he was going with this. "You see all of these stars? Millions and millions of them are up there... aren't they pretty?" she mumbled a short 'yes', before he carried on talking.

"Do you know what's prettier than these shiny stars?" he asked. She shook her head. "Well, you're prettier than them, Minji. Just look at you... you're drop-dead gorgeous, just like a pop-star,"

What was Yoongi doing?

Yuna looked puzzled for a second, before she clocked what Yoongi had actually said, her face painted with a bright pink as she looked up at him.

"You... you really think so?" she batted her eyelashes at him, while he gave her an innocent smirk.

"Of course, babe," her heart stopped at the adorable pet-name for her. 'Babe'. "You're so cute, Yuna."

"Thanks..." her voice was so quiet that it disintegrated into the air in a second. "You're sweet," she ruffled his already-messy hair.

"Hey, how about you and me go on a little date together?" he brought up suddenly. "You," he pointed at her. "And me," he poked his own cheek. "On a date," he made a heart with his hands.

"A date...?" she paused for a second. "Wait, you sure?" he nodded. "Well, sure then, aren't you cute?"

She saw the name of her train station whizz by as she stood up, her bass slung over her shoulder.

"So, this is my stop," she smiled. "Bye bye, cutie," she waved.

"Bye, Yuna," he waved back, before going on his phone, bringing up one of his contacts to text.

Yoongi: I just picked up two bitches ;)