Fifty Eight

POV: Yoongi
I woke up and saw Hoseok scrolling through my texts with a frown on his face.

"Yuna's messages?" I asked, stretching.

"Yeah..." he sighed. "Why didn't she say anything before? Had she kept this all to herself for her whole life?"

"Probably," I shrugged. "I didn't know she was a lesbian."

"But she said she was confused, didn't she? She said she was seeing where she fit in, but clearly boys aren't her cup of tea," he mumbled.

"Ugh, this makes me feel like fucking shit. After all, this is all my doing, I'm such a heartless dickhead... why the fuck do you even love me?"

"Hey, hey, don't say that!" he shrieked, throwing his arms around me. "You and Byungho mean the whole world to me, so don't you dare say that!"

We both calmed down after a while and I started thinking. What was going to happen to us in the future?

Me and Hoseok and Byungho. The three of us would hopefully be a happy family, but I don't think I can do that for him.

I love him, but the last thing I want is to let him down after being a constant disappoint, time after time.

I've changed now.

I've definitely changed now, and I've promised everybody that much, at least. I would swear on my own life that I've actually changed, my personality is surely almost unrecognisable.

I'm not the boy that everybody once saw during high school, the heartbreaker, the heartless, the two timer.

I'm not the boy that once made both Minji and Yuna fall for me. I'm not the person who fucked someone to make them pregnant and then eventually dead all because of me.

I'm not the boy that completely ignored somebody's feelings for someone else once just because I was dared by somebody else to just do what I always do.

I'm not the boy that once crashed a band's music rehearsal to be with one of his two former 'girlfriends' at the time, then proceeded to fight one of their best friends, and somehow end up with my lips on theirs.

I was once that boy.
I'm not that boy anymore.
I'm not.