Forty Six

POV: Yoongi
"Hoseok is on his way right now, Minji. He's coming to see you and the baby," I said quietly, making sure that I didn't disturb her.

She stayed quiet, still.

"And he's got a really good name for our kid. I'm sure you're going to love it, Minji."

Again, she didn't reply.

"Hey, you're fast asleep, aren't you? A heavy sleeper, you are. Very quiet and still too, like a statue. But that's okay. As long as you get your well-deserved rest." I said quietly, gently brushing her hair out of her face.

She didn't even twitch at that; she simply stayed in a fixed position, not moving a single muscle.

I was getting kinda scared.

"Minji? Minji?" I asked. "Earth to Lee Minji, are you there?"

Still no answer.

"Please, Minji. Surely, I've caused enough racket to wake you up, at least! Please... are you okay? Don't scare me like that!"

I started to shake her body in panic, but she just flopped about with her eyes still shut, like a fish trying to breathe in air.

"M-Minji!" I shouted, but she couldn't hear. I didn't want to think what I was thinking at that moment, but I couldn't think of anything else. "D-doctor! Please, somebody get a doctor! Minji isn't waking up! Why?" I yelled into the corridors, desperate for somebody to come over.

Suddenly, a nurse rushed in from the corridor with a worried expression on her face.

"Is everything alright? Is there something wrong, sir?"

"It's Minji... She's not waking up and I don't know what to do! Can you help her, please?"

I could feel my heartbeat get faster and faster as sweat trickled down my forehead, dripping onto my neck and the rest of my body.

"Uhm..." the nurse paused, clearing out her throat. She took one quick glance at Minji before turning back to me immediately, looking worried. "You know what? I-I'll go fetch a doctor for you right away, sir." she stuttered nervously before running back out of the hospital room.

"Minji, are you okay? Please!"