Fifty Six

Thanks for 7K reads! ^^

•••
POV: Yoongi
"Yuna?" I whispered quietly, but I guess I said it pretty loud since Hoseok had heard me.

"Did you just say Yuna?" he asked, practically yelling.

"Yeah, she just texted me!" I shouted back with a chuckle.

"What'd she say?" he said, quickly walking back with a warm baby bottle of milk.

He peeked over my shoulder as I read the message out loud to him. He gave me a quick shrug and questioned me why she had texted me at such a random time.

"Do you think she wants something from us?" I raised one eyebrow. "Like, maybe she wants to ask us for a favour?"

"What could she possibly want? High school is over, and pretty much everybody has lost touch with each other, so if she's asking for Minji back, I don't think we can do that for her." he mumbled.

"Then, what does she want?"

"Maybe she's just trying to make small talk, I dunno. She probably just wants to have a conversation with you, for old times' sake. Answer her, it's harmless."

"Yeah, and what makes you think that she would want to message the local fuckboy from high school who cheated on her band mate with her? Pff, I doubt she'd want to speak to me ever again. I'm the fucking reason all of this shit happened to be begin with."

"Ugh, not this chat again. Please, Yoongi, I'm not gonna sit around and listen to you trash yourself over and over again! For the last goddamn time, it wasn't your fault, and you should know that! Stop putting yourself to blame for every single bad thing that happened. Yes, what you did was wrong, and it led to horrible consequences and even ended up costing a life just for another life. But... at least I managed to meet you through the process of this, right? That wasn't exactly a bad thing, was it?"

"No, you're right," I shook my head. "I couldn't be more happier to be with you right now."

Automatically, our lips met and we kissed again and again, taking short, puffy breaths while dreamily looking into each other's eyes.

When our lips finally parted, my heart felt so empty and cold because Hoseok's body wasn't touching mine anymore.

I always admired Hoseok's beauty, and he was a literal sunshine. He was bright and delightful, and just the best person to be with.

"Go on, just text her back." he encouraged with a smile.