Thirty Eight

POV: Minji
"Oh, yeah," I nodded, remembering which bit of the story I was talking about. "So, even though we had been best friends for so fucking long, I had somehow managed to develop feelings for him maybe two years ago? It was a while back, but I still remember it like it only just happened. Weirdly, this situation between us reminds me of what happened with Hoseok and I."

"How did you two get together? Did he like you back?" he was clearly getting interested around this point, bombarding me with all of these questions. "Were the feelings mutual? Or was he only getting with you bec-"

"Shut up, shut up, just listen and I'll tell you everything!" I said, wanting him to stop blabbering on.

"Okay, fine," he nodded. "I'm begging you, please continue. Don't leave the story there!"

"Alright. So, I tried to leave my feelings and I thought that maybe it was just something temporary and that it would go away soon, but I guess I was wro-"

"Yoongi! Minji!" Hoseok called, opening the door as we both turned around, shocked. "Mum just called and told me I have to go grocery shopping for her, so I'll be back in maybe, half an hour to an hour? It'll depend on how much I'll have to buy," he stared at the clock. "Yeah, I'll be back by six, okay? Don't argue, please!" he laughed, walking over towards us. It was three minutes to five, so we would have at least until five thirty to talk.

He bent down to give me a quick hug, and give Yoongi a peck on the cheek, before he grabbed his wallet and his purple Eco friendly bag, walking off.

We both waited until he had completely left the house, and then I continued to tell Yoongi the whole story.