Seventeen

POV: Yuna
Where is he? Yoongi said that he'd be by my locker after school, so where has he gone to?

"Yunie, honey, who are you even waiting for?" Jiyeon, who had last period with me, asked impatiently. "You know school's done for the week, and I could totally go for a mango smoothie right now." she mumbled.

"I... I'm just waiting for Yoongi, Jiyeon." I whispered quietly.

"Oh, you mean the supposed 'school heartthrob'?" she queried. "Well, it doesn't surprise me. You were totally eating his face off during break, weren't you?" she laughed.

"Oh, my god Jiyeon, I totally wasn't," I shook my head ferociously. "You know I wasn't!"

"Why didn't you tell me anything before? Were you secretly in a relationship with him without me knowing about it?" she pouted. "Like, I'm your flipping best friend, Yunie, you have to tell me every. Single. Little. Detail. Okay?"

"Alright, alright, fine," I rolled my eyes. "but, maybe later, okay? We can go shopping tomorrow, and I promise that I will tell you everything, is that okay?"

She heaved a sigh, but then gave me a nod. "Fine. Tomorrow, I'll go to your house, and we'll go together," she said. "Well, there's your little lover boy, so I guess I should get going. See you!" she waved.

"Bye," I smiled. "Hiya, Yoongi." I blushed, as I saw him slowly walk towards me.

"Sorry I was late, babe, forgive me." he nervously scratched the nape of his neck. "I had to... do something, we were kept back late."

"Awe, that's okay, Yoongi," I giggled. "Are you ready for our date?"

"Of course I am, babygirl," he intertwined his fingers with me, planting a soft, gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Are your lips swollen, baby?" I asked, noticing how unusually plump and throbbing they looked.

"Hmm, what?" he felt his lips. "Crap, I need to use more Chapstick." he laughed.

"Here," I took out my Vaseline and gently rubbed it on his lips. "There, you should be fine for now." I beamed.

"Thanks, baby... do you wanna go, then? I've got a great place that we could go for our date."

Y'all are probably like 'where's the yoonseok nina wtf is this shit' but believe me ivE PLANNED EVERYTHING OUT SO DW IT ALL GOES TOGETHER IN THE END,, u know how my stories are XD