Two

POV: 3rd Person
"So... You're the bassist from that band, Clear As Crystal, correct?" he questioned the girl who was sitting next to him on the train with a bass by her feet- he recognised her from some of the gigs her band did at school.

Her hair was black, straight and her fringe nearly covered her dark looking eyes. The ends of her extremely long hair were dyed electric blue and she had a beauty mark right next to her left eye. She was tall, slim and quite pale, but very pretty.

"Yup," she nodded, taking her hand out for a friendly handshake. "The name is Kim Yuna,"

He took her hand, but instead of shaking it, he gave it a soft kiss. "W-what?" she blushed.

"I'm Min Yoongi," he stated. "I like you," he said in short breaths. "You wanna be with me?"

"What...well, I just met you, " she rolled her eyes, a grin appearing on the boy's face. He was clearly enjoying the amount of irritation he was causing the bassist.

"Come on," he pouted, trying to do some failed aegyo. "You know who I am, and I know who you are, so what's the problem? I know you want a piece of me."

"Who said I did?" she raised an eyebrow, not giving in to Yoongi's tactics. "Who said I wanted you? Mind you, I've got to do things."

"What does that have to do with anything?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Hey, you see those stars over there?"

"We're in a train carriage, what are you on about," she sighed.

This girl seemed more hard-to-get, but Yoongi wasn't going to give up so easily.