Forty Seven

POV: Hoseok
"I got your text, Yoongi! Where is she?!" I screamed, running down the hallways of the hospital to the room that Yoongi had told me to go to.

"Look at her... she's not even moving a single bit! We're trying to find a doctor right now but nobody is coming!" he shrieked, worryingly looking at Minnie.

"Where's Byungho?"

"I took him away from Minji's arms when she was sorta going out of breath, and the last thing she said before she fell asleep was 'he's beautiful... absolutely beautiful. Don't you agree, Yoongi?' and she's been asleep for at least two hours now."

"Where is he now?"

"The doctors are taking care of him, and he should be able to come home with us soon, so my main concern isn't Byungho right now, as bad as that seems. Minji needs help, but nobody is fucking giving her the support she needs, for fuck's sake! What is it with these shitty doctors, seriously?! Fucking piss-takers!"

"Okay, okay, shh, calm down a little bit. There's no use in panicking over something that you've already panicked over. Freaking out over it again and again will not do you any good. Just... try to keep calm, okay?"

"B-but-"

"Good afternoon, sir. I'm terribly sorry for the long wait, we are quite a busy hospital. Is anything wrong?" a doctor came in.

"See, a doctor is finally here, and he'll be able to see whether Minnie is alright or not!"

"Minji isn't waking up!" Yoongi screamed, and at that moment, I realised what had happened.

The doctor stared at Minji for a bit, examining her body. Her hair was all sweaty and tangled up, and her body was covered by the crumpled up bedsheets. She looked like an angel, peacefully sleeping.

He felt her forehead and even spoke to her, but she didn't respond. She was in the same position since I took Byungho away from her.

"Right," the doctor said finally, turning towards us. "I think there's something you two want to know now."