Twenty Three

POV: Yoongi
"Fight me, bitch." I scoffed, seeing him stand in front of me with a menacing look on his face.

"Go on, then," he raised an eyebrow. "What are you waiting for, you little chicken? Graduation?"

Namjoon was standing behind him with a confused expression on his face. "Guys, what happened?"

"Shut your mouth, blondie," I laughed, my eyes staring at Hoseok. "Come at me, bro, come at me! I fucking dare you!"

We were standing outside of the girlband's rehearsal room, fists clenched and hearts palpitating.

Hoseok slowly made his way towards me, and I could his heavy breathing. He didn't take his eyes off me as I fixed my fringe, waiting for him to make the first move.

"What the hell is even happening, guys?" Namjoon asked, looking back and forth several times. "I-I don't understand why you two are acting like this right now... uhm, do you want some help, or?" I wasn't even listening to what he said. "You know what, I'm just gonna go inside, so if you guys need me, erm, I'll just be there, I guess." he mumbled before trotting off.

"Now that we're finally alone..." whispered. "I have the chance to slit your fucking throat!"

"Excuse me, you bastard," he said calmly. "You do realise that you're the bad person here, right? You got my best friend pregnant, and you simply shrug it off as if it's no big deal?! Are you crazy?!" he yelled, throwing his arms around in anger.

"Well, is it really my fault that the stupid bitch didn't want any protection?! Can you really blame me for that?!" I shouted back.

He opened his mouth, but no words came out. He hesitated, and it looked like I won this so-called stupid 'fight'.

"I thought so, bitch." I said.

"Shut the fuck up, nobody asked for your remark," he blew his bangs with a huff. "Humph."

"Come 'ere, now!" I demanded, grabbing onto his wrist as he started to walk away. "Now. Look at me, Hoseok. Look at me."

"Get off me, you horny pervert! What do you want from me now, idiot?" he furrowed his eyebrows in frustration.

"Just, shut up. Please. Look at me. Look at me, you stubborn
motherfucker!"

I aggressively pulled his face towards me, his brown eyes shining in the sunlight. He kind of looked pretty when he wasn't getting all angry like a hippo.

"What do y-" I cut him off, putting my hand over his mouth to stop him from talking.

"Shh."

Without another word, I violently pressed my lips against his. I don't know why I did what I did, but I needed to get rid of the urge before I went even more insane.