The Reunion

"Aaptha hi naam Shalen hai thya?" A lean figure wearing an out of size shirt and tracks appeared out of nowhere in front of Sharon. Even as she decrypted his sentence, she chose not to answer.

"Lagtha hain behli hein! HALLO! MADAM DEE! Shalon Lai Plakass dee aap hi ho naa??" He tried to grab her attention.

"Kya chaahiye?"

"Haan aapthe bhai baahal khada hein!"

"What?!" Sharon got up. " Yahan khade meri munh kya dekh rahe ho? Pick up my bags!"

"Lelo! Amal ki gathi phil se dulgathi!" He murmured and then silently picked up all the bags and followed her out.

As Sharon stepped down the stairs, she saw her sedan but two guys sitting inside instead of her brother alone. And that too her brother was sitting to the passenger side by the driver whose face wasn't clear. She went near the Sanjeev's window while Amar put all the bags in the trunk.

"Ithna late kyun hua? Kya hua?...... Jawab nahi hein? Tum drive kyun nahi kar rahi ho? Aur yeh dono kaun hein?..." Sharon asked while simultaneously the masked driver was talking to Amar inaudibly.

"Sharon, Sharon! Dekho tum gaadi mein baitho ab! I'll explain once we reach our place!" Sanjeev said.

Surprisingly Sharon nodded to her brother and got in obediently which was so much unlike to the wildly adamant diva.

The car moved and she observed everything that went down. The guy with the language problem, was following them in a rather awesome bike and the masked driver never turned even once to look at her or take a glance at her through the mirror. She did get irritated to the unexplained turnouts but chose to remain cooperative until her patience ran out.

"Does he have cancer or something?"

"Kya?"

"Meine pucha ki kya ise koi bimaari hein? Is he your patient?"

"Haan, yeh mera patient hi hein! Ise bhi tumhaari tarah dance..." suddenly the masked guy coughed and Sanjeev realised what he said.

"...uh I mean chance nahi hein! Bimaari se bachne ka chance nahi hein!"

"What do you mean? Mujhe koi bimaari hein?" She slapped his shoulder.

"Ouch! ...Haan!" He rubbed at the place where she beat him.

"Kya?!"

"Lack of patience!" Sanjeev started laughing and even the masked guy joined in the hilarity.

"Shut up!" Sharon shouted in between and they got silent. Suddenly a car overtook them and the driver hit the sudden break. Sanjeev's knee hit the front and he screamed. "Oww!!"

"OMG!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?! Aur tumhe kya hua? Chot lagi hein?" Sharon asked her brother who held his knee, meanwhile they followed the other car under a bridge. 

Sharon got out of the car the second the masked guy was out. The sedan which had rudely overtook them also opened and revealed a familiar face to Sharon. "REY!! Is that you?!OMG!!"

"OMGTYT!!! Sharon Rai Prakash! Long time no see! I missed yo so much!"

"I missed you too! Par tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho? Tum toh ek Parul ke chakkar mein school badal diya tha na? Aur driving kar rahe ho? Pakde gaye toh?..." 

"Sharon, Sharon!! Shaanth ho jaao! Aur haan, school badla toh tha par mera nahi, Parul ka! Mein toh yahi Global mein hoon! Par tum, kitni badi ho gayi ho yaar!" Rey embraced Sharon. But suddenly they split at the sound of bike engine. The masked guy had put on the helmet with Amar sat behind him on the bike. She could feel his eyes burning holes into her body. The next second he skid to turn the bike in the opposite direction and drove away without saying anything.