The Heats

6:00 pm... auditorium...

Kria remembered falling off the stairs but felt no pain. Because somebody caught her before but that didn't help in not letting her lose her consciousness in the impact.

She slowly tried to open her eyes and felt heaviness on top of her. It felt as if a body was on her. Wait! It's a guy! A guy was laying on top of her. And to make things worse her whole body was wet!

Yes, that was the reason why she had tripped from the stairs. A bunch of dazzlers had brought a bucket of water probably according to Sharon's orders to throw at her after her performance.

And that was that! Sharon's ego couldn't have been hurt anymore than showing better dancing skills than her. Kria was already heated up with Sharon humiliating the well talented Weakling nerd, and had vowed to avenge him, challenging Sharon the next moment the guy left.

As soon as she understood in what situation she was in, Kria started struggling to get out from the trap.

"Ssshh! Keep silent Kria! Yahaan humaare alaawa koi aur student nahi hein! Principal Sir entrance pe hi khada hein! Toh please chup raho!" The guy whispered.

"Rey!! Mere upar se hato! Mujhe jaane do!" Kria whispered back. That was when a loud thud was heard. Rey stood up pulling Kria along with him to find the doors shut. Rey looked up his watch and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Kya hua? Ab kaise niklenge? Darwaaza band kiye gaye! Hey Universe Jee kya mujhe aaj raat inke saath guzaarne padenge? Oh freak, agar mom ko pata chal gayi toh? Woh mujhe kuch der baad dhoondna shuru kar degi! Unhe message jartgi hun ki mein aaj raat Neha ke yahaan padhne ruk rahi hun haan!" Kria said to herself and started to type on her cellphone. Little did she think about Rey who was witnessing what she was doing.

Actually Rey was doing a little more than simply witnessing the whole thing. He was checking her out. The wet clothes were clinging to her curves and this was turning him on. The white shirt inside her checkered Tees was acting a translucent barrier in showing off her b-cup bras. Getting out of the auditorium suddenly didn't matter to him anymore.

Kria was feeling uncomfortable in the wet clothes but what could she do? She couldn't let loose and give a free show to Rey even if she had walked the beaches of Goa in nothing but a bikini.

"Let me call Neha and maybe she'll help. She could get the security to open up the auditorium." Thinking aloud, Kria connected Neha on her phone.

"Hello Kria! Neha is very sorry! My Babuji very angry! So no talking right now! See you tomorrow at college!" Neha hung up the phone even before Kria could utter a word.

"Hey Universe Ji! Aap kyun meri pariksha le rahi ho? Meri madad karne koi nahi aur jo madad kar sakthi hein unhe bula nahi sakthi aur upar se mujhe dhand bhi lag rahi hein!"

"Toh mein jaake fan off kar deta hun aur tum kapde change karlo!" Rey chuckled as he switched of the fan and sat back in the chair.

"Aapne fan 'on' ki thi?" Rey could see the red veins in her eyes.

"Haan! Bahut garmi lag rahi thi!" he replied calmly.

"Aur aapne kya bola? Ki mein kapde change karun? Pehli bath toh mein aapke saamne kapde change karne waali nahi hun aur doosri baath, mere paas change karne ke liye kapde nahi hein. Lockers mein hein, lekin wahaan pahunchne keliye yeh auditorium kholna padega!"

"Dekho tumhaare kapde bahut bheeg gayi hein, tumhe sardi lag sakthi hein. Mein jaake stage ke peeche check kartha hun. Shayad koi kapda mil jaaye ab ke liye thagne. Kapde sookhne ke baad phir se change kar dena!" Rey suggested this with a blank expression and turned to walk inside the stage. He knew Kria was shocked to hell by this and must take sometime to close her mouth.