Shivam's Party

Shivam held her painfully close to him, by the means of a tight grip on her waist. Sharon tried her best to smile at the company heads of entertainment industry who had come at his party, who were about leave soon. There were famous dancers from different crews joined at the party.

"Shivam, its paining..."

"Kiss me right here right now and I'll release you..."

"No way in hell!!" Sharon muttered to him which made him chuckle.

Meanwhile Swayam entered the party with Kria.

"...trust me Kria. Invitations milkar bhi mein aise party mein main nahi jaata hoon!!"

"Swayam... That's worse! Why do you avoid going to parties?"

"Its obvious in case of me Kria... I just don't like them!"

"Toh aapko yeh jagah kharaab lagtha hein?"

"Kria... Kuch der pehle tum meri position mein thi, you know?"

"Toh fir aaj aapne agree kyun kiya?"

"Tumhe pata hai Kria, Rey kisi ladki ke saath..."

"Kahaan, kahaan Swayam? Bolo kahaan hai woh?" She asked eagerly earning a teasing chuckle from him.

"Guys and hot sexiness!!! Aaj yeh party aur mazedaar aur yaadgaar banaane ke liye aap sabko dare-games task diye jaayenge. Kyunki sab yahaan as a couple aaye hein, let the first task be a long hug!! Come on guys! Ladki ko aur mat tarsaao, gale milo!!!" The female host from the small stage announced through the microphone.

Swayam looked in the direction of the female announcer and his eyes got caught on Sharon who had her body pressed tight side to side with Shivam. Coincidentally Sharon too had her eyes roaming around and stopped when it met with his. 

She felt a burning inside and an insecure feeling as if she was cheating on him with Shivam. Sharon didn't know why she felt that way, but the way she was giving importance to how Swayam felt for her that moment meant the most to her.

"Shivam, leave me!!"

"Ithni kya jaldi hein Sharon?"

"Mujhe washroom jaana hein!"

"Bata rahi ho, ya invite kar rahi ho?"

"Shivam, tum sirf ek choti si advantage ke wajah se meri haathon se bachkar khade ho. Yeh zyaada time nahi chalne waala. Jitna tum cheap dikhaoge, utna zyaada maar khaoge. Yeh meri waada hein."

"So tum washroom jaane ke baad mujhe parking lot mein miloge."

"What?" 

"You heard me..." He sniggered and slowly walked away to the next girl.

Sharon turned and started walking towards the washroom. But as she got bear the door, an inner consciousness asked her to turn around. She turned her head slowly, but to her mayhem, Swayam was hugging Kria. And all the more worse, Kria kissed him on the cheek as he smiled back at her.

Sharon had never felt this much pain before. It was like her favourite toy had been stolen and there was no way she could go fight about it. Yes, she was feeling jealous of Kria. It should have been her if it wasn't for either Kria or Shivam to have made a wrong time entry.  

As she rushed into the washroom she saw a couple making out with the girl pinned on the wall.

"Rinni!! Oh my God!" Sharon shouted.

The couple got shocked and that's when Sharon identified the guy. Saraansh, the guy who always tried to flirt with Sharon from the day one, similar as his behaviour to all the kind was the one Rinni had let score her. Her bra was half open and if Sharon would have been late for even a minute, the condition would have escalated to the union.

"S-Sharon... I-I I'm sorry..  Mujhe aise... Meine aise.. Kaise?!... I-I c-can't b-b-b..." Rinni began to sob. She was feeling guilty of having given in to his charms.

"Get out you bastard before I smash your teeth!" Sharon shouted at Saraansh who was emotionlessly standing beside her best friend.

He rushed out quickly, mumbling a 'sorry' to the angered diva. Sharon gazed at Rinni and found her slipping down to fall on the floor. Her face had become red especially the mouth region. Her lips were red as blood without a simple shade of lipstick on. Her eyes didn't stop giving out the tears nor did she bother to wipe them.

Sharon bolted the bathroom door, turned towards the girl sitting on the floor and moved towards her controlling herself from shouting at her friend again, planning the matter that was needed to be said at this time in her mind. She sat beside Rinni with a hand positioning on her thigh caressing them to make her friend feel better.

"Please stop crying Rinni. Its over now."

"I'm embarrassed Sharon. Please don't tell this to Simmi. She won't like me when knows this."

"Don't worry, I won't.." Sharon assured her. They sat there like that silently for about ten minutes and Rinni had stopped letting out the tears.

"Sharon, don't you hate me now?"

"Rinni, I can't hate you... But frankly, I am disappointed in you for letting him do this to you.... You are not that type of girl Rinni!! ...We sure are popular but that simply adds on another reason to why we can't stoop this low."

"I'm sorry Shar..." Rinni was interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door followed by a voice, "Sharon! Are you okay in there?"

It was Shivam. He knocked again. "Open the door Sharon..." He shouted.

Sharon was thoughtless for a second. But then a sudden question flashed in her mind. 'Would Shivam worry for her. Was he now?'

"Open the door Sharon!" Shivam shouted again trying to unlock the door simultaneously from the exterior.

"I think you should open the door Sharon. Your boyfriend is worried."

"What? He is not my..."

"Sharon, you don't have to lie to me... Everybody knows Shivam is your boyfriend. Aur tumse directly nahi sunn paaye iski wajah se Simmi tumpe gussa bhi hein..."

"Rinni, main tumhe abhi kaise samjhaaun ki woh meri kuch bhi nahi lagthi hein..."

"Sharon we all saw the photos you posted. And the fact that you showed up alongside him proves it."

"I posted?" Sharon checked her phone and realized it was hacked.

"Oh my God!" Sharon rushed to the door and opened it.

"Shar.." He started.

"Shut up! Tumne.. You hacked my phone?" Sharon screamed at Shivam without realizing the people gathered behind him.

Shivam's facial expressions changed and the veins of his eyes started to predominate and show reddishness. His hand quickly grabbed Sharon's arm and pulled her away from the then formed audience, to the parking lot.

"What the fuck you bitch!! Kya samajh rakhi ho tum apne aapke baare mein? You are nothing in front of a man you foolish girl!" He shouted back at her once he found them both alone.

"Zubaan samhaalke baath karo you bastard... Tumhe andaaza bhi nahi mein tumhaara kya haal kar sakthi hun!"

"Achcha!! ..Kya tumhe pata hein ki mein tumhaari kya haal kar saktha hun?" Shivam challenged.

No.

It was not a challenge.

It was threatening.