Amazing Show

The next week was made hectic entirely for Rey and his team, along with Swayam's crew.

Whole time Anna kept trying to make couple's space for Swayam and her, Sharon tried her best to stay away from him. Their only conversation was good instruction followed by simple 'yes' or 'no' reactions. And Swayam seemingly didn't care about anything more than on his project. His focus has been all while on work and nothing else. Even his father had come by to get impressed with his son's achievements. The frequency of his appearance in the headlines had doubled by the time they had perfected their routines.

But what Swayam found it difficult to cop up with was the fact that Taani had stopped talking to him.

"Okay! Guys, that was great! The fire team, you guys rocked! Rey that was a brilliant finishing pose! Bharat and Alfredo, good job on the head spin there! Acrobatos need a small timing check and other than that fantastic! Brilliant! Let's take it to a dress rehearsal now! In twenty minutes guys!" Swayam cheered his whole team along with his management crew from below the stage. Its was the biggest stage they'd done shows on hence important for him to buy it for the company asset.

As the dance crew joined in the applause, getting off the stage moving towards their allotted green rooms, Swayam's technical team began their work resetting all the props back to their original positions.

As Swayam turned back to his staff discussing about the arrangements and opening of their venture, he felt a pair of hands wrapping around his waist. "How did you like my new act?" He turned around and found Anna's cheerful smile in front of his face.

"You did very good!" He smiled. She leaned in and gave a peck on his lips, taking him by surprise.

"THUD!"

Suddenly all their attention turned to the loud sound on the stage. The big rings that was supposedly a prop for Anna's act had fallen down. Swayam's eyes then darted to Sharon who came down from the service exit beside the stage looking everywhere except at him.

"That's. My. Prop!" He heard Anna pointing to the ring which had now lost its circle shape due to the powerful hit on the floor. Before Anna could locate Sharon, he turned her body to face him and caught her in his embrace. She relaxed the moment with his contact and smiled into his chest. "What you doing Sway? Its okay! I'm okay... In a way it's better... I can do my previous act in which I'm much better..." She said pulling away from him, kissing his cheek and then instructing the technical crew to remove her prop. "... I'll see you later Sway!" She squealed at him happily and left.

"Kya tha woh?! ...Hein na?" Rey said while passing by him, not waiting for a reaction.

"Yeh hein badlaav!" Nil commented following Rey.

"Ya hein badla?" Visakha asked and walked away without giving him time to come up with a reply.

"Kya ho gaya hein bhai tumko?" Bharat shook his head in negation.

"PDA! Bollywood ka NewYork style, Babu khush ho gaya!" Vicky came and shook Swayam's hand while the latter remained emotionless. "...par galat kiya tumne Swayam!" Vicky suddenly corrected his reaction having glanced at the glaring Neha. She stomped over and pulled Vicky away from the scene.

Amar and Rinni were so busy blushing at each other that they didn't bother to poke Swayam like the rest.

Swayam sat down in one of the seats in the far back row, rubbing his forehead. He was woken from his deep thoughts by the voice he never would. "Bhai!" He looked up to find Taani.

"Abhi nahi Taani, please. Akela hi jhod do mujhe..."

"Bhai aap galat nahi ho... Par ab kar rahe ho..."

"Matlab?"

"Ladki ko zyaada gussa mat dilaao... Anna samajh jaayegi par Sharon ki dil Hindustani hein! ...Bas ithni kehni thi..." Taani handed him orange juice. "Meine banaayi hein.... Peace offering!..." She smiled and turned to leave in content having kick started her plan successfully.

Swayam took a deep breath and walked to the girls' green room where they were changing into their dress of the night. He knocked on the door and waited for it to open. After a few seconds, he was met with Sharon's half angry and half disappointed face. "What do you want?"

"We need to talk..." Swayam said while making sure nobody else was inside her room. She was alone, probably because her friends must have felt the need to give her some space.

"I'm not interested." She started to close the door but he pushed it open and closed the door behind him, shocking her.

"What in the...???"

That Night.

The entire theater erupted in cheers and applause with the beginning act, that fueled up the next performers for their respective acts.

"Wow! That was superb Mr. Shekhawat! I never could imagine how you'd top your performance from the previous, last month."

"Thank you Miss. Reynolds! That means a lot coming from you."

"Cut the formality Swayam! It's Helen for you!" She slapped playfully on his arms keeping her hands feeling his triceps.

"Yes Helen! And I think I'd be able to pay half the price tonight!"

"No rush Mr. Shekhawat! I'm willing to wait for you!" Her flirtatious smirk along with the circuitous meaning moving near him. "You know, I really thought I'd see you on the stage tonight."

"Not tonight Helen! Not tonight!" He rubbed her hand in an attempt to remove them from further caressing of his biceps and then swiftly moved away towards his technical team.

He took his wireless from the control system and spoke to the green room management staff, "Anna's team to be ready for the cue. Performers get ready on the backstage, the props are in place."

Sharon recognized the voice and got out of the room. "Sharon, it's okay! Don't hurry, it's Anna's performance! Yours only is the next..." Simmi said while Sharon pulled her towards the side stage.

"I know Simmi, just want to see my competition..." Sharon bit her tongue for blurring out her true intention. She wanted to know Anna's talent, that stood between her and Swayam.

"You're competing with Anna now?" Simmi raised her eyebrows while she followed Sharon to the side stage.

"No! But it doesn't hurt to analyze her talent..."  Sharon resisted from giving face to her best friend, so as to deny her to identify this as Sharon's virtuous envy towards Swayam's girlfriend and not a matter of professional perusal.

"Why her?" Simmi couldn't resist asking without a playful smirk.

"Would you stop with the questionnaire?" Sharon glared at Simmi that shut her mouth for good. Their eyes turned to the stage the moment music began. It was a jazz genre, violin-composition with thrilling beats and apt cymbal timing.

The podium lit up with yellow lighting and then flickered to a darker shade of orange and then to a mild pink one. Anna was seen in white, twirling beautifully to the center of the stage were she posed, pausing for a moment before her backup dancers followed her trail behind her. The music turned to a cool hip hop tune with a DJ.

Sharon's jaws strained in anger as the audience cheered the show, clapping with the beats. Then the crowd erupted in applause with the music changed into a Michael Jackson number, Beat It.

Sharon once again glared at Simmi for applauding for Anna. It didn't take long for Sharon to stomp her feet away from the stage to her green room, she just had to see Anna connecting her eyes to the boy who could have been hers.

Simmi stood there gawking at her bestie's reaction and then ran behind Sharon to work her responsibility of consoling.