Shivam Agnihotri

5 days passed...

That meant only five days remained before Footloose Eliminations!

Both the teams of St. Louis were into rigorous practise, bunking classes and taking substitute written test for the missed ones. Thankfully for them, none got injured while doing the routines nor failed in the exams. Well Vicky, Nil and Bharat were the ones who got the lowest marks. 

The dazzlers and Kria were surprised when they knew it was Swayam who had topped the class. There hasn't been much worry for Swayam after he instructed Taani to reduce her over phone conversations with Kria. But since then, Kria being nosy, always came up with reasons to come to Swayam's house which inturn earned him Rey's envy. Rey and Swayam had a budding friendship ongoing with all the academics and dance and the confused hearts. They met and discussed their love life and passed small talks of their future and dance stuff. But Swayam never went overboard with the personal informations.

Even as Sharon avoided all contacts with Swayam, she couldn't control herself in getting affected by his presence. 

Moreover RDX had granted her request in appointing an ACS who turned out to be Swayam. RDX had even moved to embarrass Sharon when she argued with him in front of the class for choosing Swayam. Well, in his unbeatable defence, Swayam was the perfect candidate who did all the jobs given to him without affecting in any of the other fields he was involved in.

Swayam took full opportunity to stick around Sharon, making it difficult for her to concentrate on anything. 

"...Why the hell are you following me?" She asked while walking from the rehearsal hall to the lockers.

"...India fest ke dates aur venue ka infos aa gaye hein. It's just after footloose elims..." he said.

"Haan, so? Mujhe already pata hein..." she said while wiping sweat off her face.

"Your signature is needed in the register... Tumhaare alaawa baaki sabne sign kar diya hein..." he smiled as he pushed the register towards her which earned a frown from her.

"Mujhe pata hein mujhe kaunsi cheez kab karni hein... I don't want a reminder! Is that clear?"

"So you mean ki mujhe tumhe aaj chaar baje ke baare mein yaad dilaane ki zaroorat nahi hein, right?"

"Chaar baje? ...Kya hein chaar baje?"

"Bhool gayi? RDX Sir ne bulaaya tha hum dono ko!"

"Hmm. First of all, stop saying that word... And secondly, mein jaanthi thi ki Sir ne bulaaya hein, its just... It might have slipped out of my mind..."

"Thanks kehna ithni bhi difficult nahi hein Sharon..." He smirked.

"Yeah whatever..." She scoffed.

"If you don't mind, kya tum batha sakthi ho ki mere kis 'word usage' se tumhe uncomfortable feel huyi?"

"Oh, you know exactly which 'word'!! Mere saamne yeh naatak band karo! Do you know, tumhaare wajah se mein cheezon ko bhoolne lagi hoon! You are not letting me do my work properly! For example aaj chaar baje ki meeting! Uske upar drama bhi kar rahe ho... dekho, I don't care what RDX Sir told but you need to know that I'm Sharon Rai Prakash! And nobody messes with me! Mere Dad ab bhi is college ko fund karthe hein. So I can do whatever the hell I wish to... okay? Aur apna limit mein raho..."

"Sharon, I don't get what you..."

"Bas! Bas karo! Bohot ho gaya! First of all you need to remember that you are a Weakling... Aur ek Dazzler hothe huye ek Weakling ko entertain karna... is NOT happening!"

"So you mean ki tum dance sirf Dazzlers ke saamne karthi ho?" He asked as if being serious.

"Provoke kar rahe ho mujhe? Provoke karne mein maza..." Sharon turned her head to shout at him but stopped when she understood how close their faces were to each other.

"You look sexy when you get angry... " he didn't waste time to whisper her his thoughts, which made her chest rise and heave rapidly. "...Tum imagine bhi nahi kar sakthi, tum mere upar kya jaadu kar deti ho..." He said slowly while she focused on his lips. She could hear her heart beating loudly in her ears. She wondered whether he could hear it too. And that's when he surprised her again.

"...haan mein tumhaari dhadkan sun saktha hoon... Bohot tez dhadak rahi hein... Aur tumhe yeh sunaayi isliye de rahi hein kyunki tumhaare saath saath mera bhi dil dhadak raha hein... ek jaisa..."

"Aap dono ko Principal Sir office bula rahe hein..." They broke their trance the second they heard the first word from the peon. The peon meanwhile left the scene, not caring more than witnessing the many heated making out sessions of young couples almost everywhere in the campus.

Sharon and Swayam silently walked towards Principal's office, with Sharon maintaining a three feet distance behind Swayam. She didn't couldn't think of anything to start arguing with him. In fact she didn't know how she was going to talk to him again. 

As they turned from the staircase just a few step from their destination, they stopped when a familiar faced guy came out of the room.

"Sharon babe? Mein tumhe hi dhoond raha tha!" He said with a smirk while walking in for a hug. Swayam clenched his fist tighter than bolt and his jaws tightened as if it was the guy's neck in between his teeth.

"Shivam? Tum yahaan?" Sharon replied with a question, giving a side awkward hug to him.

"Surprised huh?! Tumhaari yahi expression dekhna chaahtha tha... Isliye bina inform kiye hi aa gaya..." He said while he noticed the pair's discomforting faces.

"...ugh I'm Shivam Agnihotri! And you are...?" Shivam started introducing himself to Swayam and extended a hand.

"...about to go inside the office where the principal is waiting..." Swayam finished his sentence with his own answer, without wasting a second for thought. Shivam meanwhile responded to it with a chuckle.

"Haha! Hmm! You are funny... You know if this was a different situation then I'd have gone for you bro because I do like funny people... but kayi dinom se ek hi ladki ke baare mein khayaal dimaag mein se na jaane ki wajah se, aaj use dekhne yahaan aa gaya!" He smirked at him making a very good guess about which scene he had butted into. "...and I was thinking kyun na mein USS ladki ko ek coffee ke lite bulaaun... So.... Sharon! Will you join me for a coffee?" He asked out of the blue. And as to his plan worked perfectly catching her off guard.

"Ugh... Haan!... Y-yes-s-s!!  Kyun nahi! Wh-why not!! She agreed and had almost given her hand into his welcoming ones when Swayam cleared his throat.

"Sharon ko Principal Sir ne bulaaya he in..."

"Tha, mister funny man! 'Tha'..!! Bulaaya tha, par mere liye! I'm the reason the Principal called you... Phone number jo mill nahi rahi thi tumhaari!" Shivam nudged her. Swayam and Sharon remained got silent once again when he said that. "...oh! You must be wondering how? Sharon tum jaanthi ho na ki my dad is KR college principal ....and more than that I'm the GS there... And...a little manipulation here and there... I'm sure yahin business sikhaathe hein humaare textbooks..."

"Why am I not surprised..." Swayam murmured, but she heard him because of the vicinity. 

"...so mister funny man! I guess we'll be taking your leave... RDX Sir wait kar rahe honge tumhe!" Shivam said while simultaneously slipping his hand over Sharon's waist that caused her to jolt in shock but then repressed herself. It was like her inner conscious wanted Swayam to grow jealous of them. And it was working perfectly.

Shivam winked at the now annoyed Swayam and left, dragging Sharon whose knees and ankles seemed to need an oiling!

"...Lagtha hein ek mukka kaafi nahi tha iskeliye..." Swayam frowned and turned away, not wanting to see how the bastard was holding her. The game was on.