The Dazzlers

Two years passed...

St. Louis College of Commerce and Arts, Mumbai.

"I can't believe last month Rey Dehradun kisi ke party attend karne gaya aur police station se reha hoke wapas aana gaya! Aur yeh baat mujhe abhi pata chal raha hein? Kitni mushkil se Dazzlers team banaayi thi aur yeh hein ki ek hi party se apna naam kharaab karne chal diye!" Sharon said.

"Arre lekin achchi baath toh yeh hein ki woh jail se bhaagne ke bajaaye legally reha hogayi. Warna socho kitni badi mushkil ho jaati?!" Rinni said smiling. 

"Kya baath hein! Aaj Rinni bahut khush lag rahi hein!" Vicky said.

"Guys! Rey kyun nahi aaya ab tak?" Sharon asked and then took out her phone to contact him.

"Vicky, yeh Sharon ko achaanak kya ho jaati hein jab 'Rey' paanch minute late aate hein toh?" Nil whispered to his friend while Sharon was busy phoning.

"Shaayad koi chakkar hi hoga friendship ke beech! hmm!! Connection!" Vicky whispered back and they both slowly lifted their left hands together.

"Aye chup ho jaao tum dono! Hamesha bakwaas hi karthe rahthe ho!" Simmi warned them.

"Rey! Kahaan ho? Pichle dus minute se wait kar rahi hun! Jaldi aao!" Sharon ordered him through the phone.

"Hmm!" Vicky and Nil hummed and this time Sharon noticed and responded with a blush.

Rey came in the next 5 minutes and they started discussing about the cultural activities they were assigned to do along with their dance routines to Footloose. 

"Arre don't worry! We'll get the trophy just like before!" Rey said coolly.

"It's not going to be like the last time Rey. Agar hamesha yahi sochthe rahoge toh humaare performance weak ho sakthi hein over-confidence ke kaaran!"

"Agar ithna worry karoge toh bhi performance weak ho sakthi hein Sharon, tension ke kaaran!" Rey replied chuckling.

"It rhymed man, 'Sharon and kaaran'!" Nil chuckled and high-fived Rey.

"Look I don't want any argument but kal subah sab paanch baje rehearsal hall mein aaoge. And it applies to all, even you Vicky! And that's final!"

"Sharon!" The rest of the five whined.

"End of the discussion!" Sharon said in her signature expression which couldn't be overthrown. The boys shook their heads helplessly and left her house.

"Sharon! Remember Visakha? Usne kal girls basketball team join kiya." Simmi informed the diva.

"Kaun woh Weakling? You know that I don't care about any weaklings. Humaare joothon ko dekhne ki bhi aukath nahi hein un logon ki!" Sharon replied.

The previous year at St. Louis which was their first year at college was when Sharon got the idea of creating a division. All the rich kids then started calling themselves 'The Dazzlers' and the rest everyone were named Weakling. Sharon had accomplished this with her friends and most importantly with the help of her fame. She was the queen of Dazzlers while Rey was made its leader. The Weaklings hated the guts of Dazzlers but feared if they ever rose their voice the rich might use their power to throw the poor out of the college. Because the college committee was headed by the Dazzler students' parents. Sharon's parents and Rey's father were included in it. And because of this reason, the students got biased to elect Rey as their GS this year. Sharon became the Cultural Secretary.

Sharon had chosen to stay at Mumbai instead of going to New York because of her friends and also due to the urge in finding out who SW was. Well mostly her curiousity had taken over her ego till she found out the masked guy came from the poor family helping poor people and then onwards she started hating every poor people. That evening two years before when she had beaten Visakha at the street battle was the last time she saw the masked guy and the last day she went to the streets. Partially because she understood the illegal things going around behind the dancing and secondly she was irritated with all the average guys trying to hit on her. It was a bad atmosphere and depended just on luck whether you didn't get molested in between the crowd.

Visakha, Bharat and Amar were all in the same college as theirs but had got labelled Weaklings in their first year mid. And the Weaklings were more weakened when the Dazzlers team won the Footloose competition that year. But as Sharon said, this time wasn't going to be like the last time.

"I don't want you to repeat what you did at Dehradun, Kria! Tumhaare uss incident ke wajah se mein tumhe woh behtereen college se jhudaakar yahan admission lene mein majboor huyi hun!" Smriti advised her daughter in the car outside the St.Louis Campus.

"Mom, woh aisi nahi thi! Uss ladke ne.." Kria tried to justify but was cut by her mother.

"Kria! No excuses! Listen carefully! Tum mujhe abhi do promises doge! Pehla, ki tum dancing ka bhoot sawaal apne dimaag se nikaaloge! Aur doosra, ki tum kisi ladkon ke chakkar mein nahi padoge! Promise karo!"

"Haan waada karthi hoon Mom! Ab please kya mein jaa sakthi hun?" Kria pleaded and got out of the car.

"Yeh promises yaad rakhna Kria! Aur lunch cafeteria se maang ke khaa lena! Paise diya tha na tumhe? Aur mere liye koi nayi problem mat create karna!" Her mom called out.

"Bye Mom!" Kria shouted from the distance and Smriti Ghai drove away.

Promises. Are. Meant. To. Be. Broken. Right? And so did she did that rule right! She displayed her mother's genes and took a stand to empower the Weaklings. As all of you might know how the story went, Kria got ragged to hell by the Dazzlers since the the first person she befriended was a Weakling. Neha, the dreamy bollywood fangirl. 

And also there stood Sharon who judged Kria from her looks. Blue jeans and a flowery pink top, absolutely no fashion sense plus hair done poorly. Kria surely had tainted her lips pink but that wasn't enough according to the Diva! But in all this mess, the Dazzler's leader had fallen for her. Rey was completely in love with her. From the first dance move at Dehradun to the scolding he got in face, he was smitten in love. Sharon, not knowing this was onto unleashing the wrath upon this girl.

"Toh behen jee apni dance team banaana chaahthi hein? Footloose mein humein haraane? Humaare college se?" Sharon got heated up.

"Haan Sharon! Humne wahi suna girls locker room mein. Aur aaj chaar baje auditorium mein kuch hone waali hein!" Simmi said.

"Kya? Aaj footloose toh nahi hein na? Meine humaare costumes finish nahi kiya hai!" Rinni whined.

"Nahi Rinni! Footloose agle mahine hein!"

"Hoo! Thank god!"