The First Time: Swayam's POV

Shekhawat Mansion, NewYork...
"Toh aap nahi jaa rahe?" She asked analysing his point of view.

"Meri jagah James jaayega... Sharon ki routines ka footage woh laayega... Uski live performances ki khabar woh mujhe laake dega..."

"Bhai, mujhe yeh idea achchi nah..." Taani started but was cut by her brother before she could finish.

"Bilkul achchi hein... Mein James ko phone kartha hun!" Swayam walked out his room dialling his trusted friend for the job.

"Hey Sway!! Wassup?"

"Hey Jamo! Dude, I need your help, you down?"

"Sure man! What is it?" He asked.

"Brian Simmons is in the city from California, on the regard of conducting a two-month dance course. I want to pay for you to join..."

What! Are you serious? Oh man, I can't believe you just invited me to take classes with you!! "

"No, no... Not with me Jamo... You have to go there on my behalf..."

" Oh... Did something happen in the family again?"

"No... Actually there is this girl I like..." Swayam said.

A week passed, the course started and what Swayam heard next was the news of Sharon having gotten partnered with James for a duet routine. The news was they were to perform the routine live in some opening ceremony of national football game.

"...Swayam Im'ma have to hung up now... Sharon's here and, maaannn....! She's a hell of a perfectionist in what she does!!...and anybody would fall in love with that!" He hung up without giving a chance to Swayam to react.

"...meine pehle hi aapse kehne ki koshish ki thi..." Taani said the moment

"Taani! ...You are TWELVE!" Swayam rubbed his temple.

"Thirteen for crying out loud!! Aur aap kya atdhaayis ke ho?" She argued back.

"I have to do something... Sharon aur woh, rehearsal abhi kar rahe hein... I need to talk to him!" He decided and rang the bell for his chauffeur.

Fifteen minutes passed. Swayam didn't at first had the courage to take the staircase to the hall they were practising. But then he took a deep breather and made the attempt.

As he finally ascended above, he heard the jazz music echoing through the hallway, that emerged from the second last room to the right. As he walked carefully towards that area, cautious to hide any moment into any of the adjacent rooms before falling in Sharon's field of vision.

"That was okay James... You need more practise, a lot more!!! I'll help..." Sharon said taking a deep breath.

"Yea, its a tough routine..." He admitted, in between his rapid respiratory rate.

"K... Let's do it after fifteen, yeah?..." She said and started walking out grabbing her bottle.

Once he knew she was a little away from them, Swayam approached James.

"Hey..." He smirked as he walked towards his friend.

"Sshhit!! What the hell you doing here dude?" The latter panicked.

"Relax! She's downstairs in the ladies room..."

"Yeah? What are you doing here?!" James was clearly irritated by Swayam's presence and made sure to let him know it.