The Avengeance: Part I

Author's Note
After a long time I'm doing a personal note but couldn't wait more.
Thank you everyone who read and voted and commented for my story. I really appreciate all your support and likes. Special thanks to @Smithadiwate and @SnehaRay7 commenting on two critical chapters I did.

Hope the next chapters entertain just as much the previous.

Have a nice reading
Too-do
........................................................................

Rey held two coffee cups when he entered Sharon's bedroom. She had dozed into a sleep after 4 hours of crying and confessing. Well the confessing part was comparatively so less to crying part.
Rey remained silent when he had to and comforted her as he could. Sharon could feel something missing in Rey's comforting embrace but couldn't figure out what.

"Great, you do the exact opposite to my thoughts..." He said to himself glancing at the now sleeping Sharon.
"...when I thought you would pick someone better, you picked Shivam. When I wanted him not to be around our rehearsals, you allowed him while revolting against Weaklings. And Swayam... Sharon its unexplainable how you sound just like him... Par tum kabhi usko samajhne ki koshish nahi ki jaise tumne mujhe ki.... Aur abhi tum dance jhodne ki baat kar rahi ho..."

"...no Rey! I don't think I can get back to the stage again...the humiliation!" She weeped.
"Sharon! You've been an international child prodigy of dance from London!"

"That was years before Rey...and you know this will traumatize any dancer..."

"Well you can't just give up like that Sharon!"

"My mind is overpowering my heart Rey! I'm unable to dance even if I want to... And the thought that I betrayed you all is adding to my misery!"

Rey sat next to Sharon and stared at her sipping on his coffee. Seeing her not woken up yet, he said.
"Sharon, I want you to realise soon about who's right for you...stop him before he gets away..."

That's when his phone beeped.
'Come 2 andheri street, house no.4.'
-@VikramjeetSingh

Swayam's house, 4 hours ago...

His phone beeped a message.

'U wer r8. Bt he ran away. She's safe now. Meet u tonight.'
-@ReyaanshSinghania
'No, I'm leaving..forever..not planning 2 come back.'
-@SwayamShekhawat
'Don't bro...its not over yet.'
-@ReyaanshSinghania
'My heart's not an object Rey..and Im letting my mind is overpowering it. And tell ur bff dat she's not d only 1 whu matters...'
-@SwayamShekhawat
'Wer r u? I want 2 meet...'
-@ReyaanshSinghania
'U'll kno soon...'
-@SwayamShekhawat

Swayam walked out giving instructions to his servants about his plan of departure and his actions of that evening.
He started the bike and sped out of his parking.

Raining Love Night Club.
Shivam entered the club he often visits at any time of the day but this time was more nervous than never before. His phone rang, flashing an unknown caller on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Bahut hisab bana diye tune humaare beech! Lekin galat raasthe apna ke tune khud pe galti kar diya... Abhi mein aa raha hun... Poore ke poore hisab kitaab clear karne!"

"Hello? Kaun hein ye?!" Kaun bol rahe hein?"

"Mujhe sab pata hein. Yeh bhi pata hein ki tu abhi, is waqt kahaan hein..."

"Answer me!! Who is this??"

"I'm coming for you!" The line went off.

"Shivam! What you doing here? Where is Sharon?" Simmi asked enthusiastically when she found Shivam standing near the bar of the club.

"What do you mean?" He asked back facing her and that's when she saw he was sweating like no tomorrow.

"Sharon tumse aaj subah tumse milne aayi thi right? Is everything okay between you two?" She asked.

"And why do you sound so anxious?" He tried to stick to his attitude, barely making it.

"Arre baba meine kal thodi drama ki thi use tumhaare pass bhejne keliye... So she did come to you... But uske baad mujhe usne call jhodke message bhi nahi ki..." She frowned. Shivam could tell what could happen once she found about his actions.

"I-I d-don't know why... I'll talk to y-you later okay!" He started moving away turning back from her.

"Shivam are you okay?" Simmi called out from behind.

"Jus-just in a bit of r-rush... I'll see you later.." Soon he disappeared in the crowd of dancing youngsters.

As Simmi turned to her DJ a familiar face sent chills through her spine, "Swayam?"

"Haan. Where did he go?" He asked.

"Who are you talking about, Weakling? Shivam? Tum kya karoge loser kahike? Sharon ke boyfriend ko bhi stalk karoge?" Simmi chided him like the usual.

"Simmi, mujhe gussa mat dilaao... Jise tum protect kar rahi ho woh asal mein tumhaari best friend ki zindagi kharaab karne ki koshish kiya hein! Jaake dekho!" He said and ignored her reply, rushing into the crowds where he saw Shivam disappear into.

As he moved past some people, he saw Shivam standing near a booth with an elderly woman who had her back turned to Swayam, hand crossed. Shivam was seen pleading to the woman wearing a black silver threaded pair of formals.

"Tum aur tumhaare parivaar waalon ko chote chote lafdon se bachaane ke hi kaam karoon ya tumhaare Maama ji ke case ladun? Aur uske upar tumne mujhe yahaan bulaaya?"

"Please Aunty! Jitna paisa chaahiye tum le lo! Par please, woh haath se nikal gayi! Nahi toh mein..."

"Shut up Agnihotri! Tum bhoolo mat ki tum kisse baat kar rahe ho! Mein bhi ek aurath hun. Farak ithni hein ki mein tumhaare Maama Ji ke wajah se tumhaare side par hun! Varna tumhaare harqath aur saza ke beech ki waqt mein gaayab kar deti!"

"Aunty, please mujhe bachaao! Mein aisi harqathein jhodne ke liye tayyaar hun. Kabhi nahi karunga I promise aapki kasam! Oh my god! Swayam?!! Yahaan as raha hein woh! Woh mujhe maar dega! Aunty please save me!"

Swayam paced towards him but froze in between when she turned her face to look at him. Ms.Smriti Ghai, the fearless lawyer and Kria's mother. Her eyebrows went up as she recognized the son of her rival. The guy whom, her daughter had befriended at college.

"Shekhawat? Swayam Shekhawat!!" She pronounced.

"We meet again Ms.Smriti Ghai!"