Pehla Nasha

...Chaahe tum kuchh na kaho, 

Maine sun liya...

Ke saathi pyaar ka, mujhe chun liya

Chun liya, maine sun liya...

Pehla nasha pehla khumaar,

Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar

Kar loon main kya apna haal

Aye dil-e-bekaraar

Mere dil-e-bekaraar, tu hi bata

Pehla nasha pehla khumaar...

Swayam stood up slowly raised his hand to Sharon. "Dance with me..."

"Kisi ne bhi mujhe aaj tak aisa nahi poocha!"

"Ab mein pooch raha hoon, dance with me Sharon..." Sharon couldn't control herself anymore and slipped her hand in his. 

He helped her up and pulled her close to his chest causing her breath to hit on the crook of his neck. It was a dream come true for someone to have a dance with their love to a romantic song in a beautiful evening such as this. 

"Tum mere liye bohot special ho Sharon..." he said while bringing his face closer to hers. "...aur yeh pal, humaara yahaan saath hona... mein tumhe kabhi ise regret karne ka mauka nahi doonga!" He whispered in her ears. She closed her eyes presenting the oppurtunity to kiss. He leaned closer but didn't close the distance. Sharon felt the heat, it was burning so as to not getting what she wanted at the moment. She felt her desperation grow with every breath of his, hitting on her lips. 

Swayam leaned his face near her neck causing her to flinch but stayed in his arms. She then finally felt his lips on her naked shoulder. The soothing wind caused shivers through Sharon but she knew it wasn't the reason. Even being a London born dancer, no boy had made her feel like this. She had many dance partners over the time, being choosy as she is but a feeling of confusion hit her then about the future; whether to approve anyone else to let touch her body in the name of dance. 

She felt secure in his hold and confident about the boy whose hands remained positioned on her waist and didn't move elsewhere. Wearing a navy blue backless bodycon dress which fell far above her knees, she had started feeling shy to pull off of him if he wanted to see her in whole, hence stayed close to him. 

He took the dance very slow bringing her hands to wrap around his neck. She took the oppurtunity to completely embrace the lover boy in her grasp and he felt the pressure being applied on him. In seconds, his hand moved above her waist, caressing the curves and stroking her naked posterior. He felt her body jerk with his touch and that caused his lips to curve into a smile. He breathed in her scent and was sure she felt comfortable in his. 

"Sharon.." he whispered.

"I'm tired Swayam... please take me home..." his eyes bulged out when she whined. But then she must have been referring to her own house.

"You sure?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay..."

Kria came out of the bathroom and ran to the pool as fast as she could. Rey was then seen to slowly emerge from the same bathroom smiling like a goof at her retreating figure. As he approached her who was now sitting on the edge of the pool, he noticed her gasping at something in the water. He followed her gaze and his mouth hung open. Bharat and Visakha were standing in the water holding each other in a tight embrace. Visakha was nibbling on his ear and he stood with his arms around her wet body, his eyes closed.

Rey scanned the whole area and found Vicky sitting face to face with a girl in a sexy outfit. He focused his eyes on the female and made out her as Kria's friend Neha.

What shocked him the most was when he saw Simmi busy showing Nil her tattoos on her stomach and he was feeling her skin with the sense of touch, keeping a serious face. Rey looked for the rest four, Amar, Rinni, Sharon and Swayam but left the simple search with guesses. And moreover he was too drunk to think more about them than himself.

He stared at Kria's rear; unknown to her, the laces tied to knots behind her dress were now left open, increasing the chances of her getting topless any time soon. Thinking back about what happened in the bathroom heated up his cheeks. The thought darkened his eyes and lust escalated. Rey moved closer to her, making himself sit comfortably close behind Kria who was smiling at his action. But the simply romance wasn't all which happening in Rey's brain. His hands slowly made its way inside her dress, caressing her curves. Taking her non-reluctance as a signal to confinue his deed, his hands moved up to grope her two flesh mounds.

Kria moaned as he groped her private parts and the intoxication was letting her lose control. She felt his lips kissing the soft spots of her neck. Her hands moved behind his neck as he continued his assault over her. "Rey..." she breathed his name and suddenly he stopped kissing, opening his eyes.

Slowly he withdrew his hands understanding his mistake of taking advantage and tied her laces back. Kria whined as she lost his touch on her and turned her body to face him. "Kya aap sabke saath aise karthe ho?..." she asked staring into his eyes.

Rey was stunned at her question but shook his head in shame of what he had done. He mistook her query as questioning his playboy nature while in reality she was complaining of his actions just on her.

Before he could answer, Rey's phone beeped and he thanked god to use it to divert the situation.

      'I dropped Sharon to her home...'

"Wow Swayam! Go bro!" Rey whispered to himself.

"Swayam? Kahaan hein Swayam?"

"Sharon ko ghar jhodne gaya... donom ke beech chemistry hein!"

"Haann!! Abhi isee ki kami thii..." she teased.

Sharon's house...

"Thanks Swayam! Ab tum jaao jisse pehle meri khadoos Urmila aunty aaye!" Sharon said waving at him making him chuckle.

"Okay.. goodnight Sharon! Take care!" He waved back and she smiled. He didn't move from there until he made sure she was inside. 

Udhta hi phiroon inn hawaaon mein kahi

Yaa mein jhool jaaun inn ghataaon mein kahi...

Ik kardu aasmaan aur zameen...

Kaho yaaron kya karoon kya nahi...

Pehla nasha pehla khumaar...

He smiled hearing the song when he switched the radio on and drove off back to RDX's house to collect his friends who were probably stoned by now.