The Beer Effect

Swayam's Apartment.
Anna shut the door behind them as he collected the water jug from the dining table to his bedroom. She followed him to find him lost his banyan and ravenously consuming water directly from the jug.

She felt her heart rate increase and her breathing getting faster, savouring the half naked hot guy, his well cut biceps and six pack abs carved on the well built V-shaped body. The elastic of his black undies were visible above the khakhi trousers he had on. Light sparkled through the sweat drops on his bare chest, some dripping down through his physique towards the last pair of packs.

Anna took a deep breath and moved forward, which caused him to stop drinking water, kept the jug aside and looked on to see what was to happen next. She moved closer and stood in front of him, their bodies touching each other. She felt her nipples harden inside her bikini top simultaneously with a current like jolt passing through her whole body giving a sustaining after-effect of raised temperature followed by a wetness between her legs, with the contact of her assets with that of his bare chest.

Meanwhile the team were traveling back to the Destiny building, to their rooms.

Cole had helped them with getting in their bus. The dance at the beach has exhausted them but also the beer was having an effect on their brains to spend the night with their partners rather than what was decided before. But due to some complex the girls were not saying it aloud.

"Tujhe kuch bataana tha yaar..." Vicky said to Nil.

"Haan, mein bhi kuch soch raha tha... Bol na..." Nil replied.

"Toh phir tuh bol pehle..." Vicky encouraged.

"Nahi woh... uh... Mujhe Simmi se kuch important b-baat karna tha... Tuh ne dekha nahi, kitni tensed dikh rahi thi woh beach mein?"

"Uhh... N-nahi... Actually mera toh dhyaan Neha par dha. ...And I feel ki woh bhi mujhe kuch bataane ki koshish kar rahi thi."

"Achcha? Toh ek kaam karthe hein... Sirf aaj ek raat ke liye rooms swap karthe hein..."

"Par Neha toh Visakha ki room mein hein..."

"Oh! Aur Simmi, Rinni ke saath... "

Both Nil and Vicky then turned their heads to Amar and Bharat and smiled at them which the latter duo returned with the same meaning.

The plan was made to make way to their desire and Nil waited half an hour for everybody to freshen up and went straight to Simmi and Rinni's room to kick start the scheme.

"Rinni! Amar tumse kuch baat karna chaahtha hein... Uske room mein..." Nil said to her without wasting time with the 'tube light'-like-brained-girl as soon as she opened the door.

"Oh... Par Simmi yahaan akeli..." She scratched her forehead and replied but was cut in between by him.

"...Mein hoon na! Mein Simmi ke saath rehtha hun na! Tum araam se woh baat karke kal subah aa jaana... Theek hein! Great toh chalo!" Nil caught her shoulders and in a second switched their position without giving her even a second to think, now Nil inside the room and Rinni outside in the hall.

Rinni tried to work it out in her mind about what was happening and slowly walked to Amar's room and before she could knock the door, it opened and out came Bharat.
"Tuh yahaan kya kar rahi hein?" He asked rudely having been thrown out of his room.

"M-mein... Uh..." She tried to come up with an answer but was interrupted by Amar.

"Arre tujhe bola na ki chale jaane ko!" Rinni blushed involuntarily as she heard the familiar voice without his usual impaired speech. And she knew very well what was the cure as she had experienced it in the RDX sir's party two years before.