A New Problem

Author's note: 

Actually I dont like writing a note in the beginning of each chapters. You know, it gets boring. I feet it being myself a reader of Wattpad stories. But this came as a necessary because seriously I feel losing the plot in disappointment. 

Seriously guys, a writer can only provide more with proper encouragement and demand. And the fact that I haven't got any comments so far is fudging depressing. 

Please vote and comment guys... all suggestions and opinions and even criticism are welcome. I may be sounding desperate but yeah!

And about the plot... it's really gonna get messy... Sharon's gonna mess it up pretty bad. I'm trying to make Swayam a little more powerful and weak at the same time. Hope it works. And as I said before, 'a writer can only provide more with proper encouragement and demand'.

Read on.

Too do!

..........................................................................

Sharon had felt overwhelmingly happy all through the Sunday along with a tinge of disappointment of not having recieved any kind of message from Swayam. But as time passed er usual insecurity feeling hit her when she remembered Swayam was a Weakling. She felt confused whether to drop her act of 'the arrogant diva' and be together with this lover boy, who makes her feel insanely comfortable and proud of who she actually is, inside. 

Her parents and siblings only used to tease her with her showing all the attitude but he was the one person who saw through her without even being close to her. 

'Close'. 

Yes, he had come close. A lot closer than she should've let him. And she let him. She was ready. But he didn't cross the line. 

Sharon stroked her shoulder blade where Swayam had placed a light kiss. His words replayed in her mind.

'...Sharon! Yeh zaroori nahi ki jaise tumhaare bhai ke saath hua ho woh tumhaare saath ho...' 

'...tum sabse asli waali Sharon ko chupaathi ho... jo chupke romantic gaane sunthi ho... chupke couple dance ki routine karthi ho... jise baarish mein naachna aur saadi pehenna achchi lagthi hein...' 

'...jabse meine tumhe dekha hein... meri aankhen sirf tumhe dekhthi hein...' 

'Tum mere liye bohot special ho Sharon ...aur yeh pal, humaara yahaan saath hona... mein tumhe kabhi ise regret karne ki mauka nahi doonga...'

Her lips formed a smile but it didn't stay on her face for long. Because she knew after all these happenings that, Swayam will try to approach her at college. And she couldn't let that happen.

5:00 am...

'meet me in lockers now.' - @SharonRaiPrakash

Swayam's phone buzzed and he felt the excitement as he saw it was from Sharon. She wanted to meet him in the lockers, before the college started.

He got ready within five minutes and jumped on the bike so as to reach the college ASAP. The cool wind of the morning air hit him like a refreshing bar. His wide uncontrollable grin was not fading away any time soon.

He parked his bike, but at far end corner where no one could spot it. As he walked to the boy's locker, he tried to practise some lines to start a converstation rather taking it awkward. He entered the lockers and found his special girl sitting legs crossed wearing a long hoodie that was so much out of Rai Prakash style. 

"I'm sorry I didn't text you after the party... just didn't want to freak you out!" He said. She turned to face him. "Wow... bohot cute dikh rahi ho!" He complimented and she tried her best not to blush. 

Failing to do so, she stood up and turned her face away from him at an angle which made him chuckle. He knew exactly what she was trying to do.

"Uh... you did the right thing... listen, nobody should know I met you here. No one will believe you even if you do... now coming to the point... I called you here because... because we need to clear things, about whatever misunderstandings you might have..." she replied.

"Misunderstandings?"

"Yes. Look, I don't want it to rumour around the college. And anyway I don't remember anything at all, nor do I want to..."

"I haven't told anyone about it..."

"Good. And don't even try to approach me about it..."

"If you say you don't remember anything, then why are you getting hyper Sharon?" He interrupted her warning, out of the blue and she got silent. "...agar tumhe kuch yaad nahi hein toh tumhe tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hein.... Par woh raat mein kabhi bhool nahi paaunga... But it doesn't mean I'll steap low and shout it out to everyone... As I have said before, mein aisa ladka nahi hoon."

"I know..." Sharon whispered closing her eyes, mentally slapping herself for saying it out.

"Hmm... it's funny Sharon... Ki jo tum actually karna chaahthi ho, woh tum kar nahi paati even after being the daughter of Rai Prakash!" He walked out of the room not before reassuring her not to worry, "...and don't worry, iss topic ke baare mein aur discussions nahi hoga!" Swayam left her standing there gaping at the sudden change of his behaviour. 

He did walk to his bike but slowed down in the way when he felt his palms sweating and his hands shivering. Even in the cool atmosphere, he had begun sweating profusely. "Not again..." he muttered and fell down.

Swayam was woken up by rapid shaking. He opened his eyes to Visakha who looked very much in panic. She was shouting his name and luckily only Bharat and Amar were present around.

"Bhai? Kya ho gaya tha tujhe?"

"Sharon?"

"Nahi! Mein Visakha hoon! Woh chudail nahi jo tumhe aaj ki anxiety attack di!"

"She didn't!" He got up with some help from the boys.

"Oh really? Then tell me iss waqt yahaan tuh kya kar raha tha?"

"I can ask you the same you know..." he tried to lighten the mood.

"Swayam? Tuh Shalen thi wadah se yahaan tha na?"

"Haan Amar!" Swayam acknowledged while taking deep breaths. 

"Aur usne tujhe reject kiya... hein na?" Bharat commented.

"Not actually..." Swayam stretched his neck and tried to think positive bringing a smile back to his face.

"Tuh bilkul paadal ho daya hein!" Amar commented.

"Toh, aaj ki practise cancel kar doon?" Visakha suggested.

"No Vishakha... meri wajah se kuch cancel karne ki zaroorat nahi... but first I need to go to the medical room. Didn't take Prozac this morning..." he replied. They all started walking towards the college entrance.

"Theek hein... waise, tumse ek cheez bataani thi... Taani Kria se kuch zyaada baat karthi hein... kal usne Kria ko family ke baare mein bataaya.."

"What? Um... that's not a good news guys... Kria ki maa ko mein jaantha hoon. Deol ka lawyer tha. Probably ab bhi hoga. Agar unhone Taani ki whereabouts jaan li aur Deol ko bata diya toh... I can't let that happen. Guys, koi Kria se ab mere baare mein kuch nahi kahega, alright? Taani ko mein samjha dunga..."