Acceptance

Shekhawat Mansion, NYC
"The house is so beautiful. And I love what you've done with the interiors Taani!" Sharon unlike her natural attitude was praising Taani and their mansion.

"I'm glad you like it Sharon!"

"Love it. I love it!"

"Hm! Tell me about it, aap kabhi aise toh nahi hua karthi thi! Kya hua?"

"Pata nahi Taani... Aisi lag rahi hein ki pichle ek saal mein bahut kuch changes mujhmein aa gayi hein. I now feel forced to behave bad, you know..."

Destiny.
"...so baby you are coming right?!" Anna had excitedly laid down the plan for the whole team to spend the day chilling out at the beach along with providing her cousins a chance to meet Swayam.

Swayam had shown the whole team their routine but instead of getting excited for their performance, they all had frowned at his new girlfriend. So the only possibility to win their hearts was for Anna to show them how of a fun personality she was and that they all could like her and forget the tension.

"Um... Anna I..." Swayam on the other hand felt uncomfortable with the team watching them along with having to respond to her 'baby' reference.

"Come on! I promised my cousins they could meet my boyfriend today!" Anna pouted at Swayam.

"Yeah Sway! It sounds like a good day idea!" Cole exclaimed trying to cut the tension in the air.

"Yeah why not! We'll all have fun!" Finally Simmi and Rinni got excited. The boys wrinkled their brows at each each other first, but then nodded at each other vigorously with a knowing smile playing on their faces. Swayam reluctantly gave a nod to his friends.

Shekhawat Mansion, NYC
"Aapki phone jabse yahaan aayi hein bajthi jaa rahi hein! Aur aap hein ki phone nahi utdha raha? Kisi pe naaraaz ho?" Taani asked to Sharon who was sipping on the glad of fresh juice brought in by Taani.

"Haan! Hoon mein pareshaan uss insaan ke wajah se but I'm giving hard time to my friends!"

"Toh woh aapki dosth nahi hein... Agar bahut pareshaan kar raha hein toh phir police mein report karo! Mein madad karun?"

"N-no... Nothing like that... I know him very well... Just have issues between us..."

"Him? Oh you mean your ex-boyfriend?" Taani didn't waste a second to fire the ricochet.

"Taani! I've never dated!!! ...like for my whole life!!"

"Oh! He is your crush, then..."

"Oh grow up Taani will you!" Sharon's face reddened.

"Well the truth is definitely having an effect on you. Want to see?" Taani quickly took a picture of Sharon on her iPhone before the latter could do anything and showed it to her, proving her theory.

"Well... Tell me who this special guy is?" Taani motivated her knowing exactly who that special guy would be.

"Special guy? Really Taani?"

"Of course!! Don't you see! He is making you feel things without him being actually here! You are greatly affected by him don't you think?" Taani explained and Sharon nodded slowly understanding her meaning. Swayam was affecting her in both ways, good and the bad; without him trying.

"You maybe right." She agreed.

"What's his name?"

The beach.
Swayam sat in the bar along with Rey watching some of their friends (Vicky-Neha, Amar-Rinni, Bharat-Visakha) in the water. He felt comfortable with the music playing in high chorus with many couples (Nil-Simmi) dancing, grinding their bodies to the beat. Rey was continuously peeking at his phone, sometimes texting someone. Swayam decided against asking about it.