The Blackmail Friendship

9:30 pm... Streets...

"Sharon can we go babe? Ithni raat huyi hein!"

"Simmi, kya tum aise behave karna band karogi? For godsake, tum ek dazzler ho! And you are a party girl! Tumhe darne ki zaroorat nahi hein!"

"Sharon, consider karne ki pehli baat yeh hein ki hum girls hein! Second baat yeh hein ki hum dono yahaan akele aaye hein! Rey, Vicky yaa Nil nahi hein humaare saath! Aur third baat, dus baje ke baad aise jagahom pe police ke bajaaye gangsters ki meeting hone lagthi hein!"

"She's right..." A guy standing beside Sharon said in her ears, wearing a red T shirt and jeans and holding a styrofom cup.

Sharon looked at him and tried to remember the slightly familiar face giving out a crooked grin.

"Ithni jaldi bhool gaye Shivam ko? I'm hurt!" He fake winced keeping a hand on his chest.

"Oh you're from KR College right?" Simmi asked but it seemed like he was only interested in Sharon.

"Wahaan ke Cultural Secretary hoon! Just like you Sharon! And by the way you look sizzling hot in that jeans Sharon!" But instead of Sharon, it was Simmi who blushed and responded by elbowing her friend.

She felt awkward but didn't show it outwards. Even though conversing with him while he tried to flirt back, her mind was occupied in the mystery guy who was about to perform.

"Closing time in thirty guys... iska matlab hum sab jaanthe hein! Time for the final battle tonight..." Harry informed everyone through his microphone.

"SW! SW! SW! SW! SW! SW!... YEAHHH!!!!" The crowd cheered as the lighting changed the colour to blue from white. A slow rhythm began playing and the crowd settled their howling keeping alert to see where the amazing dancer was.

"So Rey? Kya aap yahi performance dekhne aaye the?" Kria asked him when she started witnessing the change of atmosphere.

"Plan toh use battle karna tha par meri per ki chot ki wajah se mein dance nahi kar saktha. Toh sirf dekh raha hun..."

"Aise bhi kya hein ki sab ithne aashcharya ho rahe hein?"

"SW last two years tak yahaan perform nahi kiya hein... woh dekho, woh aa gaya!"

Kria followed his eyes and found a guy in a mask and a towel tied in his mouth and a cap, in a pair of loose tracks and a shirt with a scarf walking slow motion in the spotlight towards the centre. She saw a familiar boy standing in front of the crowd with a camera. It was Amar. On top of it she saw Bharat near Shaina, handing over two packets.

As the song picked up beats, the dancer easily jumped and kind of released some blue and pink colored gas from both his wrists. The crowed hooted along with that. Everytime he moved and made something new in the air with the coloured gas, brought a smile over Kria's face. 

The guy did a simple forward flip and landed on his hands balancing for a second and then jumped back to stand on his legs not before the gas released from his feet. 

Sharon drank away the drink Shivam brought for her from the bar-table. He clearly enjoyed the way Sharon was acting, the way she moved her body according to the song. 

"So tum dono yahaan kaise aaye? Car se?"

"Taxi!" Simmi replied.

"Oh! But abhi toh waapas jaane keliye taxi milna bahut difficult hogi. Shall I drop you home in my car then?" He offered.

Okay! (hiccup)" Sharon smiled. She was totally intoxicated by the 'punch' she drank.

"...kitni funny feel kar rahi hun mein! Dekho SW gaayab ho gaya just like before..." Sharon pointed to where he stood last and then the lights went off.