Juicy Effects

"What in the...???" She stepped back fast, curses starting to jump out of her mouth while he trailed her path closing the distance between them to nil.

"What are you doing Swayam?! Are you out of your mind?? Are you drunk??" She shouted at him, while his hands moved sideways of Sharon sliding laterally over her face which she immediately shook off. "Stop it!!" She demanded.

When he tried to do it again, her hand as if an automatic reflex hour hard on his face. But this didn't stop him and he kept moving till Sharon has no more way behind her, getting trapped between him and the wall.

As soon as he realized she was restricted off from further movement, he began to move his face closer to hers, aligning his eyes to her eyes and his lips towards her lips. The moment she seemed what was going to happen, Sharon turned her face to her right denying him of the working of his intent.

For more than a couple of minutes were they holding the same position with Sharon having closed her eyes feeling his warm breath hitting on her neck and everywhere of her left lateral part of physiognomy, when finally she decided to turn and look into his eyes to search for the truth behind this gesture and his genuineness.

Once she did turn, their eyes connected instantly, and getting pulled towards each other like magnets were their lips, his light brown to her red juicy ones.

Swayam's eyes clearly spoke to her of his nervousness of her reaction that never showed the last few days from meeting him again, and having already given her his heart and only left was her confirmation of acknowledgement, of which she better knew the course of consequences.

He was way overwhelmed as he found his very first love in his hold having surrendered to him, with her eyes closed in trust for him to get done with his purpose.

The purpose which he now believed was one she too shared with him. "Swayam... I don't think our first kiss should be here..."

"Aur kitni bhaagogi mujhse Sharon? Neither you are my first kiss, nor am I yours, so how does it matter... And I think I've waited enough..." His speech was slurry, but she thought it was due to the heat of the moment and decided to go with it.

In the next flash, a shiver of excitement ran through both of their spines maybe due to any conduction impulse produced from the contact of their lips. And once after they had crossed the line, there was no more wasting of time, they began tasting each other, hungrily as if they had been long lost lovers of paradise.

Suddenly Sharon's senses hit reality listening to shuffling of feet outside the room, and her instant reaction betting pushing Swayam away. But the orange juice he had taken before approaching her had kicked in and he was off his balance, in the interval to fall down on his back hitting his head on the drawer behind. "Oh my god Swayam!" Sharon quickly got to her knees in front of the now unconscious Swayam, realising he had passed out.

4 hours passed.
Swayam had his head feeling heavy like a truck planted on top of it, difficult enough to raise from the laid down position just to know the room he was in.

"Relax... Tuh apne room mein hein..." Swayam relaxed at the moment he heard the sound of Rey.

"...waise tuh Sharon ki room mein kya kar raha tha?" Rey teased. Swayam tensed once he realized the images his mind flashed then were actually of the done reality and not a mere dream.

Rey continued, "Aur tuh behosh kaise ho gaya? Woh bhi ithni der tak?" He moved across the bed to pour a glass and of water for his friend.

"Pata nahi..." Swayam murmured. "...time kitna hua?"

"The show's about to start in an hour... Don't worry meine saare intezaam kar diya hein with some help of Cole..."

"Thanks yaar! Tere bina kya kartha mein!..."

"Zyaada makhan mat laga... Aur Sharon ke saath jo bhi issues hein, please jaake sort out kar! Mere phone ki memory full hone se pehle! Per second messages bhej rahi hein tere haal poochke!!"

"Sharon?"

"Haan aur kaun?"

"Theek hein mein jaata hun..."

Meanwhile Anna was also freaking about her missing boyfriend. Swayam had his phone switched off probably due to a low battery and not one of his D3 team were helping her get in touch with him.
"Cole! For goodness sake please find Swayam! I'm stressing out here!"

"Calm down Anna! Sway is a grown adult! He must be busy with the arrangements for tonight!"

"How do you know? Is he with you?"

"For the Nth time Anna, NO he isn't! But I can assure you he is okay! Now just chill and focus on your performance alright? Bye! Take care!" Cole hung up the phone exhaling a deep breath.

Cole was finding himself like floating in the space without a rope support condition because he couldn't figure out what he was supposed to do with Swayam unconscious and the agenda he had to clear up with Sharon before Anna and the panicking Anna. So he just decided to stay away and eat his own hand until Swayam decides what's best for him.

Cole had given all the support to Rey in arranging all the invitations and seating arrangements in the auditorium according to the priorities of VIPs, gentlemen and ladies and also the placing of cameramen. While Rey was finding it difficult to balance his own life trying to solve issues between Kria and him, Kria who was pissed of at Swayam and also Rey who was trying to build a bridge of peace and along with trying to calm Sharon down from stressing about her situation with Swayam.

Beep, beep.
Sharon's phone went off with a message.
"Meet me at back of the building now." -@swayamshekhawat

Sharon who was all dressed up for the show, wrapped a gown over and rushed to the back door of the building.

"Sharon..." She heard him call out as soon as she stepped out through the door.

"Swayam." She spelled his name, blushing involuntarily.

"I need to talk to you..."

"I'm listening..."

"Sharon... Pichle much dino see mein tumhein observe kar raha hun... And it's clear ki hum dono... Ek dusre se move on karna nahi chaahta..."

"What are you saying Swayam?"

"Look, no matter how much I want you... At this point of time I can't... Mein already ek commitment mein hoon... And I can't cheat on Anna..." He looked into her eyes.

"... So it is better ki aaj subah ko huye incident ko hum bhool jaaye... Mujhse galthi ho gayi Sharon... I'm so sorry for that... Even if I don't remember what happened... But please forgive me for whatever I had said this morning..." Swayam finished saying this and walked away, leaving Sharon to gasp at his back.

She felt herself choke on her words, blocking her vocal cords to form a word. How could she forget what they did. And could it be more painful for her to forget her first kiss with the person she wanted it to be with the most, but now knowing he doesn't even remember it.