Heart break

Midnight.
At Swayam's house.
"Sab khatam hua... Mera sapna adhoora reh gaya..." He threw the gift he bought for Sharon on the mirror.

"Tum har waqt mere dil ko galat prove karti ho phir bhi mein samajhtha nahi... Sach mein pyaar ne andha kar diya hein mujhe... Mere saath hogi toh uski image kam ho jaati hein aur uss haraamzaade ke saath..." He flipped the table just with one hand and turned to the cupboard where he had built his mental peace. The small world where his heart skipped a beat. The 'Sharon Corner'.

"Tumne mujhe hara diya hein Sharon. Firse! Kyun tumhe nahi dikha mera pyaar. Kya mein tumhaare baare mein galat soch liya tha? Kya tum sirf shorath pe keemath lagaathi ho?" He punched the door of the cupboard so hard that his fist broke the wood down. He looked at his now bleeding hand.

"Dekha kya kar deti ho mujhe... Kitni affect karthi ho tum mujhe... Paagal ban gaya tha mein... Par ab nahi... No more..." He walked out of his room picking up the sports motor helmet while going in his garage towards his Ducati.

"Swayam baba?" The servant kaka hearing the bike start, came running to the garage of which the automatic shutter was opening.

"Kaka, mera intezaar mat karna, aap ghar chale jaayiye... Aur subah ki naastha banaane ki zaroorat nahi hein... Aap ja sakthe hein... Aur yeh mat poochiye ki mein kahaan ja raha hun. Kahin bhi jaaun, mein theek rahunga..." He raced out of the shed into the late night once he finished saying, without giving his caring Kaka a chance to talk.

The same at Shivam's house.
"Yaar I commend you for keeping up your word. Par 'literally' fuck karne ka bhi toh soche ho na? I really want see her MMS dude, just like Riya aur Sanya ka banaaya tha tune..."

"Of course bro... I'm keeping the best scene for the final. Now I've fucked her dream and trophy, I'll be glad to do her hardcore and leave her to the dogs. Rai Prakash Industries ko giraane ka solid method hein yeh. Jaldi jhodunga nahi usko..." They laughed.

"But are you sure she'll come here after the Eliminations?"

"Of course Rohan, Shivam ka dimag se nikla plan fail kabhi nahi ho saktha... She will come here... to get fucked." They laughed again.

At the hospital.
"What the hell happened there Sharon?!" Sharon's mother screamed at her in the phone. But she remained silent and swiftly handed over the phone to Simmi.

"Aunty mein aapko sab batati hun, par aap please Sharon pe mat chillaayiye. Woh pehle se hi nervous hein aur uske upar aap bhi..." Simmi walked away excusing herself from Sharon for a few minutes.

The nurse came in with a tray contain some medications.

"How are you feeling now Sharon?" She smiled. Sharon looked at her and simply blinked her eyelids.

"You know... Talking helps... The fast you respond, the fast we can discharge you..." Nurse giggled.

"Bhaiyya?" She said in a faint voice.

"Atta girl! He'll be here in a few minutes. He's having a few words with someone in his office..."

"Abhi iss time mein?"

"Haan Sharon, tum bas yeh dawaai lo aur so jaao."

"Neend nahi aayegi mujhe..."

"Try to forget whatever happened Sharon. You are a brave and strong person. You are smart enough to know that you can't change the past. Move on from it and do better. Iseese tumhaari aur tumhaari khayaal rakhne waalon ki bhalaayi hein."

Sharon nodded as the nurse handed her another dosage of pain killers and water. Sharon laid back on the bed with her bruised hand and feet, now bandaged up.

"Tumhe nahi pata ki tum kitni lucky ho. Kitne log tumhaare baare mein fikr karthe hein. Kitne dosth hein, parents aur yeh paagal sa bo..." Nurse turned to look at Sharon but paused her sentence as she found her sleeping.

"Paagal hi hein woh, jo iss raat ke baarah baje mere se argument karne mein busy tha. Kuch bhi ho jaaye ward ke andar nahi aayega!" She giggled and arranged the medicines near Sharon's bedside table.

After a few minutes...
"Looks like we've finally managed to put her to sleep." Sanjeev came in and smiled at the nurse who was leaving.

"Sharon? Sanjeev bhaiyya?" Sanjeev turned to see Rey standing behind trying to peek ahead of him towards the bed.

"Haan Rey. Chalo baahar chalke baat karenge. Woh so rahi hein. Let her sleep..." Sanjeev pulled Rey by his shoulders.
"...toh Rey, tum bhi uss party mein dhe right?"

"Woh..uh actually..."

"Kya hein Rey? Jhoot bol nahi pa rahe?"

"Aisa nahi hein bhai... Mein party se jaldi nikal gaya dha... I was there until I made sure ki Sharon theek hein. And she was. Woh Shivam ke..."

"Kaun Shivam?" Sanjeev interrupted.

"Um... Woh KR college ke principal ka beta hein... Simmi ne bataayi ki kal raat party se pehle Sharon ne online uski status public kar di thi ki Shivam uski boyfriend hein..." Rey clicked a few times on his phone and found the photos Shivam shared online, and showed it to Sharon's brother.

"Really? Phir uski boyfriend ko toh yahaan hona chahiye tha na? Aur yeh kaisi photos nikaale hein?" Sanjeev said without looking up from the phone.

"I'm sorry ki party ke bad kya hua... Mujhe wahaan rukna chahiye tha... Rather than being selfish about insecure feelings..."

"Matlab tum... Sharon se...?"

"Oh my god nahi!! She's like my sister... Complete platonic friendship... I guarantee you because hein aur koi..." Rey blushed when he said the last line. Sanjeev's mouth opened in surprise and firmed a broad smile.

"The fuck? I thought you were a stud!" He teased and earned an elbowing from Rey.
"...and let me guess... You saw your crush with someone else..."

"Yeah...but I know there's nothing between them... but still..."

"What's the problem then Rey?"

"Its my mind... I can't in the right state..."

"Its called jealousy Rey... Get used to it if you love her. Stop the habit once she feels the same way about you..."

"Jealousy?"

"No! 'Love', Rey... Pyaar...mohabbat!"