Taani Shekhawat

Next day... 

It was so difficult for the party goers to open their eyes the next day. Thankfully it was Sunday and they were in no pressure to rise early.

Kria was woken up by someone sobbing on the same bed. "Neha?"

"Kria... Neha don't know where she is..." she said in between her sobs.

"What?" Kria tried to sit upright, trying to open her eyes and feeling a strong headache. "...what do you mean Neha? Yeh tumhaara ghar.." that is when she noticed the interiors of the bedroom. It was all tradionally setup, very different to Neha's house and not even an inch similar to Rey's or her own house. 

"Haan... mujhe bhi nahi pata hum kahaan hein... RDX sir ne ek raat ke time mein redecorate...?? I don't think so!..." Kria discussed and Neha slowly stopped crying.

"...aur meine kapde kab change ki? Kuch yaad nahi aa rahi!" Kria looked at her PJ's and noticed Neha wearing a similar PJ.

"Babuji maar daalenge mujhe!" Neha said slowly. "Aur Mom mujhe!..." Kria panicked.

"Aisa nahi hoga!" The door opened and they both turned their eyes to the female voice. As they remained silent, the smiling girl seeming the same age as of theirs, kept a tray with medicine and water near them and took the cue to give an explanation. "...aap chintha na karein...meine aap sabke mata pitaaon ko soochith kiya hein ki aap sab aaj mere ghar mein samay bitaayenge!" Kria and Neha blinked at each other and looked at the girl.

"...Aap dono dava leejiye, sir dard kam ho jaayenge!" They did so, since they were in a condition in which they couldn't think no more with the pain. The girl continued her blabber, "...Meine socha ki pichle Ravivaar yahaan naa aane ki bharpaai ke liye aaj bhai apne poore dosthon ko saath lekar aa gaye hein!"

"Bhai?" Kria and Neha asked in one voice but it was like the girl couldn't hear it.

"...Phir pata chala ki aap sab sharaab ke nashe mein behosh pade the aur koi upaay nahi chode the unke haath! Khair yeh sab chodo!... aap sabki wajah se mujhe Dairy Milk Celebrations aur New York saath jaane ka waada mil gaya hein! Toh iske liye bahut shukriya! Aur meine aap sabke liye kheer banaayi hein special! Khaana tayyaar hein toh aap dono kapde change karke neeche aa jaayiyega!" She said and went out.

Kria and Neha were surprised seeing the spacious bathroom which they used to freshen up fast enough. Change of clothes were kept folded in the closet opposite to the coat. 

As they dressed up and came out the room, it was like they were in a palace. It was unbelievable that this cute, innocent, chirpy girl owned a place like this? And that too their friend's sister! That meant one of the weakling was actually, not so!

"Kria! Neha! Neeche aa jaao!" They heard Visakha calling them from below. She wore a simple tshirt and denims. As they looked down, they noticed how big of a dining table was present and all kinds of breakfast were served. Visakha had already started eating and this made their stomach growl more.

As they took the stairs down, that's when they saw Bharat sitting far away from her having food but his focus being on her. Unlike the usual, he was wearing Amar's dress code, which made Kria giggle. 

"Kria dude! Subah-subah shudh hindi aakaashvaani suni?" Visakha asked.

"Haan! Woh kaun hein?" Kria asked back.

That was when the girl came back with a jug. "...Amar ne meri madad ki yeh mango juice banaane! Nastha banaane mein unhone rasoyi ki paryavekshan jo ki! Achcha kiya meine saare na naukaron ko chutti pe bhej di!..."

"Taani! Ab bas bhi karo dude! Hum sab ithni hindi se comfortable nahi hein!" Visakha said and the girl stared at all of them. Bharat shrugged and all the three girls nodded.