Failing Controversy

The last show with D3.
The last night they stay in NY.
And then it was only Swayam with his new venture. But it was all too much because a lot had happened in the last one month. The tension the team coursed through with the uneven relation between their two best friends, Swayam and Sharon. Along with Rey not being open about what was going on. Visakha, knowing more about Swayam than the whole lot volunteered to stay with Swayam when the team concluded their need of Rey to remain with them as their captain.

Simmi and Rinni, especially the former was upset that her best friend had left them like some piece of garbage, for the world of glamour. Rey chose not to speak more about Sharon or to her since he knew she was doing all this because of the way Swayam had treated her.

That night after their first performance in NY, Swayam was confronted by Simmi as they moved to their respective green rooms and Swayam towards his crew to give further follow up instructions.

"Swayam I need to talk to you..." She stopped him while on the way.

"Not now Simmi... Tomorrow, please..." He excused himself walking to his changing room.

"Swayam I know tumne Sharon ke saath barthameezi ki!" She shouted in anger, that made him freeze at his spot. His blood boiled, he felt his palms emanating heat as he clutched them tight like his tightened jaw. Luckily none of the D3 team was around to hear it other than Swayam's NY team.

"WHAT??" He barked back turning around that caused her to take a step back.

"Meet me in the green room in five." Simmi said and walked back to green room.

It didn't take much time for Swayam to give instructions to his crew and then head back to Simmi's green room. While on his way, Cole met him informing about Anna getting worried about Swayam and that she had wanted to have a  talk with him.

As he reached, he knocked on the door twice and in return heard a faint sound 'come in', for him to enter.