Swayam or Shivam

After three days at Sharon's house.

The calling bell rang. Ding dong. 

Sharon came out of her room all dressed up in a red short v-neck sleeveless dress that fell way above her knees and a matching red stiletto.

As the revelation of Shivam who was literally gasping for air when she opened the door. 

"Hu..hu.. Can I get some water please?" He tried to phrase up his request in between the gasps. Sharon frowned.

"Yea sure... Why don't you come in.." She managed to be polite with the guy who was supposed to help her make Swayam feel uneasy that evening.

She found Shivam sitting on her couch beside her opening his first two buttons for more airation. Sweating profusely, the air-conditioning wasn't helping that much.

"I didn't want to be late in picking you up... You know ...after getting my house prepared for the night party... It was a complete rush!! Tumhaari khayaal bahut energy lose karaathi hein.." He said after downing a glass of water.

"Hmm. We are late for your party. Who is standing as your proxy tonight?"

"I'll find someone.. First let me capture this moment! You are the most beautiful girl I have ever went on a date with!!" He took out his phone.

"N-not-this th-this... It's n-not..." Sharon tried to clarify his statement which he completely ignored to focus on the selfie he was about to click. As Sharon made a pout face and Shivam kept laughing while his fingers kept clicking on the phone, the lens being focused on the pair. Slowly Sharon began feeling a heat on her right inner thigh and looked down to find his palm caressing her smooth sensitive area.

"Take your hands off of me Shivam!" She raised her voice and caught his hand but he powered up to not budge. 

He moved his hand forward from her grasp and grabbed her pubic region above her panties that made her jump. Within flashes of seconds he immersed his face between her neck and she struggled to push him back while he kept on rubbing the light fabric creating shock waves through her body. Her eyes rolled back for a short nip but her eyes opened soon after Swayam's image emerged in the dark blankness. 

"NOOOOO!!!! SHIVAM LEEEEAAAVVVEEE MEEEE ALLLOOONNNEEE!!!! GETTT THE HELL OOUUUTTT OF HERRREE!!!" She finally pushed him away from her and he fell off the couch.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME?"

"Denying the excitement baby?"

"Shut up you BASTARD!!!"

"A little late for that... My friends in Instagram has already started sharing our little game now!" He said while scrolling on his mobile screen with a grin on his face.

"Do you know what my father can do to you if he finds out about this? You are a de..."

"Tum is picture ke baare mein baat kar rahi ho?" Shivam showed her the picture in which she had posed without knowing his hand was already holding her naked thigh. Then he scrolled down to the next photo which shocked her. His face was between her neck and hidden with her hair but her face was visible/recognisable almost resembling a 'contraception advertisement'.

"Oh my god! You bastard!"

"Baby if I were you, I'd show some respect because these pics are only about a second away from getting posted in Instagram.."

"NO!" Sharon covered her face. Those pictures weren't vulgar. But she knew this would only benefit Shivam alone in making people believe he scored her. In case of her, people would think she is easy on the first date. But she didn't care what others thought or even what her family may think or her fans. She was just worried about one person. The person whom she had convinced herself, wasn't 'important' in her life. Swayam.

Shivam slowly caressed her hair as she started breathing heavily, face held in her palms. But she quickly moved away when she felt his hand running down her body.

"Why in the hell are you doing this to me?"

"Its simple babe... You are that one girl no one can even dream of having... And I just want to have some fun with you in my own way..."

"You won't..."

"I wasn't asking babe..."

"Stop calling me that!"

"Rudeness will get you in more trouble Sharon.."

"Delete those photos! Now!"

"Really? You really think tumhaari aise order karne par mein woh chup-chap kar dunga?"

"I knew tum bure hi nikalenge par itna cheap hoga yeh meine expect nahi ki! I'm warning you Shivam, tumhaare upar police case aane se pehle hi mere bhaiyya tumhe maar daalega! So delete the photos now!!"

"And what about the video?" 

"Kya?" Sharon got shocked when he showed her the video which was cut from before she pushed him away. The part that captured that two seconds of her oblivion.

"Mein abhi yeh apne doston ko bhej saktha hoon aur yeh video mein aur bhi editing daal saktha hoon!.."

"Give me the damn phone!" Sharon started struggling to get his phone from his hands which he kept away from her reach. He started laughing at her as she slowly good got exhausted in the attempt.

"Dekho Sharon... Tumhaare pass do option hein. Ya toh mujhe abhi reject karke yeh video ko internet pe dekh sakthi ho... Ya phir aaj raat tum meri baat chup chap maanke apni aur apni family ki izzat bacha sakti ho..."