Decision

The Dance show in the new theater he bought went all seats sold even after the absence of the Indian beauty on the first show. Maybe because the audience wanted to see her again was the reason for some repeated guests. But they were more than satisfied when the chemistry of Swayam and his current dancing partner Anna did a duet and also led a group dance drama that went pei ted in the first pages of every newspapers in the state.

The rumors of people flying a long distance to see their program were set cleared as factual ones. It was true, no one in the world with money enough to see the show missed to sit in one of the rows. Swayam's program list consisted of dance, drama, circus and live performance of pop singers he was friends with. No doubt his shows were the talk of the town.

Seven out of seven successful shows was the count. The last and final show was about three days from that day when Simmi walked into Rey's room, feeling worried about Sharon.

"Rey, I think I should go back to India and be with Sharon... Its been like 3 days since I got a call from her... And neither she's answering my calls..."

"Par Simmi, last I heard Sharon is here only... With her Dad..." Rey said.

"Oh, I didn't know that... But I'm still worried for her... I mean she did tell me before she left here, that she was doing it because of Swayam..."

"Yeah I know... Simmi, I think abhi humein program pe focus karni chaahiye... Sharon is spending time with her family... Woh theek ho jaayegi..."

"I don't know Rey... But yes, I don't want to disturb her if she's with her Dad..."

At Corewell's studio.

"I'm so happy you agreed to do this Sharon.... The photographers are going to be here soon... And I've personally selected some outfits for you that'd for your body perfectly..."

"Uh yeah... James, can I make a call already now?"

"Sharon you have to get ready!! Fast come on!" He pushed her gently into the closet and shut the door.

Sharon turned around to find three dresses hanging on three different hangers. A red flowery frock that fell above her knee, a blue velvet body tube that was supposed to hug her torso to emphasize her breasts and a long black backless as well as a low cut that showed both her cleavage and feline back beautifully. It would have easily been an understatement to declare she was overwhelmed with these gorgeous designer clothes made just for her to wear.

 It would have easily been an understatement to declare she was overwhelmed with these gorgeous designer clothes made just for her to wear

"

Oh wow! You look marvelous honey!" James barged in staring at her beauty as Sharon was adjusting the black dress on her.

"God! James! Learn to knock!!" She quickly covered her chest turning towards him to cover her naked back.
Little did she know he still could see it from the reflection through the mirror behind her.