The Encounter

4 'O' Clock... Auditorium...

"Neha, yahan toh kaafi log aaye huye hein!" Kria exclaimed.

"Neha told you! Weaklings no haath leaving when stretch our haath!" Neha replied as they saw many Weakling gathered near the dais.

"Lagtha hein ki yeh sab audition dene khada hein! Chalo hum initiative le lethe hein!" Kria suggested and getting a nod from her friend she began moving to the stage.

"...DOSTHON! AAP SABHI YAHAAN AANE KE LIYE THANKS! MUJHE MERE TEAM KE LIYE, CHAAR AUR DANCERS KI TALAASH HEIN! AUR AGAR AAP MEIN SE KOI MERA TEAM JOIN KARNA CHAAHOGE TOH PLEASE APNA PERFORMANCE STAGE PE AAKE DIKHAAYIYE!" Kria spoke out from the center of the stage.

"Par judges kahaan hein behen jee?" Everyone looked on the stage and found Sharon along with Simmi and Rinni. Suddenly the crowd turned nervous. Kria and Neha glared at the party crashers.

"Tumhaari team keliye dancers select karna mushkil hein behen jee, rather impossible hein. Aur team banaane se pehle tumhaari khud ki audition kaun legi? Pata toh chale ki in sabko hopes dilaane waali bhi 'kuch' ho!?!" Sharon laughed and her friends joined. That was when Rey and Vicky were called in by Nil.

"...kyun? Paseena nikal gayi? Okay, okay! Tumhaari aur kitni baar ragging karne padegi huh? Chalo chodo! Bheed toh dikh rahi hein behen jee! Par dancers nahi! TOH KAUN KAREGA DANCE STAGE PE? JIS STAGE PAR SHARON RAI PRAKASH DANCE KARTHI HEIN?"

"Kya tum meri audition logi?" A male voice emerged from behind the crowd. 

"Satak gaye ho kya? Dimaag kharaab toh nahi hua hein bhai tera? Dekh tere pair pakadtha hun, yahaan se chal bhai tuh! Apun ki baath maan, Daadi ki nazar padne se pehle phur ho jaa! Aaja!" Neha recognised the guy who was pulling the tall, lean, smiling guy with long curly hair covering his forehead and back of the neck.  

"Kria, woh jo gunda giri ke costume main hein woh Bharat hein! Part time car mechanic hein. Lekin woh smiling boy name Neha don't know!" Neha whispered in Kria's ear and she nodded back.

"Sharon, yeh toh wahi loose nut hein jo last year footloose finals mein tumhe best of luck wish karne ke naam par drama kiya tha! He seems trouble, babe! Chewing gum ki tarah tumhaare peeche ek saal se atka hein! Stalker type lagtha hai, bloody freakish geek!" Simmi whispered in Sharon's ear.

"Chewing gum hein naa, toh kayi bhi dhook sakthi hoon!" Sharon replied without loosing her eye contact with the guy. He too fixed his eyes in hers and walked smoothly through the crowd.

"Haan, kyun nahi! Mein khud tumhaara audition loongi! Perfect example jo set karni hein sab ke liye! Bahut high hopes jo hein sabki yahaan!" Everyone except himself could understand the sarcasm in her tone. Was he that much of an idiot? What use was it to study well in academics while in real life he was a zero? Bharat had disappeared from the crowd since he didn't want to see his friend get completely humiliated by the girl of his dreams in front of everyone.

"Mein toh usi din ka wait kar raha tha jab mein tumhaare saath stage share kar sakun!" Sharon couldn't control the hilarity at the guy's innocense and neither could her minions.

"Meine toh tumhe imagine karke ek duet routine bhi set ki hein!" Sharon shook with laughter when he said that. Kria and Neha simultaneously slapped their respective heads witnessing how the dazzlers were pulling the poor guy's leg, and that he was so naive to understand it. His happiness was beyond craziness since this must have been the first time he was having a conversation with Sharon directly face to face. And especially when she was behaving normal to him.

"Toh dikhaao tumhaara dance! Actually tumhaara duet baad mein karo! Ab sirf solo dikhaao!" Sharon had an evil smirk shone on her face as she asked him to perform for her. She knew perfectly well that he would fall for it.

"Tum mera solo dekhna chaahthi ho?" The guy got surprised at her wish and hurried towards the stage.

Everyone's eyes including Sharon's followed him onto the stage as he came back from the stereo where he connected his phone to play the song. The speakers started playing out Timbaland's 'The Way I Are' and the guy started moving his body to the beat. As Kria observed the audience were nodding and enjoying the simple movement he choreographed together, the 360 turns, knee spins and freestyling throughout the stage including the MJ signature poses in between. She knew she didn't need anyone's recommendations to select him in her team and that he alone could help her win the championship title. 

That's when Sharon got on the stage and he turned to acknowledge her. She then literally snapped him out of his trance and followed his step to change into her own freestyling. She then twirled four times in front of him to stop after slapping his face in the move.

The guy moved a little behind holding his cheek and staring at Sharon who danced till the song ended. Then she turned to him and snapped her fingers at his face.

"How dare you huh? Mere dance dekhkar haath pair freeze ho gaye tumhaare? Aur apna dance mujhe dikhaane chale?" He stopped staring at her the same moment.

"Loser! Loser! Loser! Loser! Loser!" Simmi and Rinni helped humiliating him further.

"Sharon you're too good." The guy said being nice at her even in the public humiliation.

"Shut up! First of all naa hi tumhaara ithna sa bhi standard hai ki tumhaare munh se mera naam le sako aur secondly naa hi ithna sa bhi talent ki mera saath dance kar sako! So get lost!" She spat out.