-o n e-

i hate everything
i hate everything
i hate everything
jeonghan thought.

it was the crack of dawn on a saturday morning. nobody was awake, not even the birds that usually chirped happily during this time.

jeonghan groaned as he slowly got up from his mess of sheets and pillows and groggily made his way to the bathroom eyes halfway closed.

he dreaded saturday mornings. why? because of work, because of waking up at the ass crack of dawn, because of everything. he loved to sleep, if he wasn't working, he would be sleeping.

he worked as a barista at local cafe near his apartment. one of the things he loved about his job (except the part where he had to wake up early of course) is the smell of coffee. it was one of his most favorite scents in the world.

the smell of the coffee beans were the most pleasant scents to him. even though waking up at an unreasonable is one thing he dislikes, the smell of coffee grinds in the cafe is enough motivation for him to go to work.

he turns on the shower nozzle as a strike of cold water spikes his milky skin. fuck! he hissed. he quickly puts the nozzle on warm and starts to wash himself trying to wake his sleepy self.

afterwards, he dresses himself in black ripped jeans and an oversized beige hoodie. he let his short black hair down and tucked a piece behind his ear to show some sort of "effort."

he grabs his things and peeps into his roommate's room to say goodbye.
"soonyoung im leaving!!" he yells at the boy with ash blue hair.

"shut up!" he yelled back "do you know what time it is???"

"no" jeonghan replied laughing and before soonyoung could retort, jeonghan closed the boy's door and headed out to work.

as he arrived at the cafe, two of his coworkers were already prepping for today's work.

a boy with black hair and a goofy smile greeted jeonghan as he walked in.

"hey jeonghan!! good morning,"

"it's too early for this mingyu, not today." jeonghan whines tiredly as he goes to set his things aside.

"what's wrong with him?" mingyu mumbled to him and proceeded to brew some coffee for later.

"i don't know" muttered a boy with black hair that covered his forehead and wore a pair of roundly shaped glasses.

jeonghan puts on his barista apron and pulled up his sweater paws and walked over to the door to turn the sign that says closed, to open.

slowly, customers start to pile in the cafe. jeonghan as usual does his job making coffees for every customer. from americanos to macchiatos, jeonghan diligently worked.

he smiled to himself as the coffee scent filled his nostrils. oh how that boy loved coffee and his job even more.

as jeonghan finished making a green tea latte, he called out a name.

"medium green tea latte for jun" he called out in a loud voice.

a boy with light brown hair came to redeem his hot drink.

"thank you!!" he replied cheerfully, his eyes big at the latte.

"minghao! here, try some" the boy said to another boy with brown hair and a lazy smile.

jeonghan eyed the two and smiled.

aw cuties, he thought.

he went back to his area and received a brand new drink to a customer by the name of seungcheol. this customer ordered an iced americano with extra shots of espresso.

"someone's tired" jeonghan chuckled to himself.

-

hey guys, this is my first attempt of a jeongcheol fic !! this idea came to mind during chem class idk why lmao. the pic above is the outfit jeonghan is wearing in this chapt!! he's so cute im in looove !!
hope you guys enjoy ♡