-e i g h t e e n-

it was another endless homework day for jeonghan. he's been doing his homework for the past three hours and it was already midnight--again.

jeonghan before hand took a long nap which got him a late start to his homework. he had a paper to write, a thousand irrelevant problems he had to do from accounting, and a stack of papers he needed to annotate.

jeonghan groaned as he lazily did his homework, his head was resting on his hand.

"im never going to get this finished." jeonghan grumbled as he ran a hand through his hair.

as he was typing up his paper, a faint noise from his cellphone filled the room.

seungcheol was calling him which confused jeonghan because he questioned why he was calling him at midnight.

"hello?" jeonghan greeted.

"han! han! han!"

"what is it??"

"im bored."

"did you really call me just to say that? i swear cheol."

"hey! i just wanted to talk okay!" jeonghan could picture seungcheol pouting on the other side of the phone call and he smiled to himself.

"okay, but im kind of doing homework right now."

"but i want to see you."

"dude you just saw me yesterday though??"

"but i still, i want to see you."

"see me tomorrow."

"how about today"

"hell no, it's like twelve in the morning"

"too late"

what the fuck?? jeonghan thought.

he walked over to his window with his phone still in his hand, to see seungcheol outside waving at him and he immediately walked away.

"what are you doing??" jeonghan asked while he was still on the phone with him.

"come back!!" seungcheol half yelled through the phone.

"literally what are you doing here??" jeonghan asked while walking back to the window. he was in complete shock to see seungcheol standing outside his apartment in the middle of the night.

"i told you, i wanted to see you." seungcheol pouted and then fake cried motioning his fingers to act like tears.

damn he wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to see me yikes

"you could've told me you were coming over !!"

"whoops, well im already here. now let me in, it's freezing han!!" seungcheol motioned his fingers signaling jeonghan to open the doors of the apartment. he left the window and rolled his eyes. he tiptoed through the small living room and quietly opened the door to see a smiling seungcheol on his door step.

"surpris-"

with wide eyes, jeonghan immediately covered seungchol's mouth.

"shut up, you're going to wake up soonyoung!" jeonghan whispered while taking his hand off of the other's mouth.

seungcheol nodded while pressing a finger to his lips, "got it."

the two made their way to jeonghan's room. his room was dimmed with minimal lighting. the only light source was his table lamp on his desk. papers scattered his disorganized desk, accompanying the mess with text books, pens and pencils.

his bed on the other hand, was neatly made. his pillows were perfectly positioned as well as his comforter that sat on top on the mattress.

the floor, was a whole different story. articles of clothing sat at the foot of his sliding closet, creating a mountain like pile. some of his homework landed on the floor near his desk and a couple of highlighters also accompanied the homework that laid on the floor.

jeonghan scratched the back at his head embarrassed at the mess seungcheol had to see.

"yeah, sorry for this mess, it's been a long day." jeonghan nervously chuckled while trying to pick up the clothes, paper, and writing utensils on the carpeted floor.

"mines far worse than this, this is nothing compared to mine." seungcheol replied while he plopped himself on jeonghan's squishy bed.

he plopped beside seungcheol as they both stared at the ceiling.

"i have so much homework tonight im going to cry." jeonghan whined while getting up from his bed to go back to his desk.

seungcheol propped himself on the bed resting his head in his hands.

"how much do you have?" seungcheol asked curiously.

"a lot."

"define 'a lot' "

"a lot."

"wow, that's so much work!! i learn something every day. thanks han!!" seungcheol's voice dripped with sarcasm as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"anytime, anytime," jeonghan laughed as he sat down to start on his work.

"so you're just going to continue with your homework while there's a visitor here?? rude."

jeonghan looked back, facing seungcheol who was now, fake crying again.

what's up with all the fake crying jeez.

"well you were the one who wanted to come over at the middle of the night." jeonghan claimed.

seungcheol stood up from his bed and made his way over to jeonghan who was lazily writing his paper for class.
he wrapped his arms around jeonghan from behind; the same way at the cafe.

"is it bad that i wanted to see you so much?? don't you miss your greatest friend in the universe??" seungcheol nagged, his hands playing with the strings of jeonghan's grey hoodie.

"nah."

even though jeonghan was trying to play it cool, he was screaming inside. he still wasn't used to seungcheol being all touchy with him. sure seungcheol was naturally a touchy person with everyone he was friends with, but the flutters in his stomach whenever he touched him never seemed to stop.

-
can i just start putting jeongcheol gifs at the end of every chapt to explain my love for mY PARENTS.
here we have mom & dad being cute w each other :')