-f o u r-

it was another day at work, coffee filling jeonghan's nostrils as he smiled in delight. he greeted mingyu and wonwoo once again as he starts to put on his apron and get ready to work. he was in charge of taking people's orders today while mingyu and wonwoo create customers beverages.

the first few hours of work passed by like a dream, taking orders from customers who were daily regulars or just few time goers. it's been 2 days since that cringey incident with that seungcheol customer. he never came back to the cafe after that day. jeonghan thought he scared him away which made him sad because he really wanted to see him again. of course not to stare, but maybe to just befriend him or something.

but the day he saw him, he looked tired, irritated, and maybe even annoyed. he probably made his mood even worse just by weirdly staring at him.

jeonghan was never lucky in relationships. hell, he's never been in a relationship. ever. he wanted to feel what it was like to have someone to have deep conversations with, he wanted to have someone to hold hands with, he wanted to experience and be in a relationship.

he wanted to devote himself to someone, always be there for the person he loved. he wanted to know what it feels like to be in love. he always wanted to know what it felt like to cuddle with someone he adored, run his hands on across their hair, and go on cute dates and such. he always wanted to match with his love even if it's the most cheesiest and cringiest thing ever.

he wanted to know what it felt like to kiss the love of your life. he wanted to experience it all. he wanted to experience love.

he wanted to be like everyone else. he wanted to be in a relationship but he was never lucky. yeah, he's had minor crushes here and there, but those crushes didn't lead him to anywhere.

he couldn't help but feel jealous as he saw his friends get into relationships. he even thinks that mingyu and wonwoo have something going on!!

jeonghan just wanted someone to cherish, love, and be happy with. it's not like he's not happy, of course he is. he just wants someone special to him. someone to call him mine. he wanted to be somebody's but of course he hasn't found the one.

maybe seungcheol's the one.

jeonghan thought but he instantly scoffed at the idea. just because he's seen him once doesn't mean seungcheol's "the one."

but it may be a possibility because he just can't get that damn boy out of his head.

out of all the people, why does it have to be him?

maybe it's the way he looks effortlessly attractive in his hoodie, or maybe the way jeonghan admired his messy, disheveled hair to the point where he wanted to run his hands through it.

jeonghan sighs.

he doesn't know what to do with himself anymore.

a customer comes through the door and jeonghan immediately picks up a pen and cup and automatically says a phrase that he's probably said a thousand times today.

"hello, welcome!! what would you like today?" jeonghan chirps and looks up at the customer waiting for the response.

to his surprise, it was the person who was on his mind all day at work.

-
heheh!!
hope u guys are still enjoying.
for now here's seungcheol being rude