-t w e n t y e i g h t-

jeonghan had spent the last few days with his friends, trying to forget the painful memories that happened last week. he brought wonwoo, mingyu, and all of his friends together at his apartment just to keep him company.

seungcheol repeatedly called, texted, and bothered him ever since jeonghan had started to ignore him. he was annoyed at the constant ringing and constant notifications, so he blocked his number. he wanted nothing to do with him at all.

absolutely nothing.

on some days, all six boys would watch a movie in the crowded living room as jeonghan laid his head on jisoo's lap while they watched. on other days, they would come over and bring mounds of food and just talk about life, obviously trying to take jeonghan's mind out of things.

on this particular day, he had spent the night at jihoon's apartment for a sleepover with all of the 5 other boys. he was thankful that he got to spend this time with them or else he would've gone absolutely insane. his favorite part of this all was how mingyu and wonwoo easily became apart of their group.

ever since he introduced them to his four other friends, they've become insuperable. he noticed that mingyu really clicked with his friends and saw how he'd always make them laugh or stir deep conversation with them.

wonwoo on the other hand was being his regular self; quiet and talking here and there. even though he didn't say much, he could tell he loved the company of his new friends. jeonghan even saw him hold a conversation with jisoo this one time.

he was absolutely grateful at how his friends were supportive of him making him forget about useless things. of course their reaction to the news wasn't great, they never brought it up again.

"okay i think we should order chicken katsu and spam masubi and pop a movie in." seungkwan suggested, looking at his phone.

all boys agreed, nodding their heads eagerly.

"as long as there's rice, you already know im in." soonyoung says, and everyone just laughs. jeonghan laughed too in agreement, it was true.

"i don't have a rice cooker for nothing!" jihoon joins, pointing to the rice cooker that was currently being cooked at the moment.

after seungkwan ordered the food, they decided to play a game of truth or dare. all seven boys sat into a circle, getting ready to play the game.

mingyu spun the bottle first.

the first person to get picked on was jihoon.

"jihoon hyung, truth or dare?" mingyu says while smiling, showing off his canines.

"truth."

"knew it, do you like anyone at the moment?" mingyu says, jeonghan could hear the tease in his voice and he silently chuckles to himself.

jihoon hesitates, biting his lower lip nervously as he lags the answer, "um yes."

all six boys including wonwoo, question excitedly, attacking endless questions wanting to know his mystery crush. jihoon shakes his head repeatedly as he starts to rub his temples.

"you guys are all headaches." he mutters under his breath.

"shut up you love us bitch." seungkwan says, pushing him playfully to the side. jeonghan laughs, "hell yeah he does."

the games goes on for another ten minutes and the last round was for jeonghan.

"jeonghan truth or dare?" wonwoo asks, perching up an eyebrow. jeonghan rolls his eyes, "dare of course."

"i dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room."

jeonghan shrugged it off like it was no big deal, walking towards a specific ash blue hair colored guy.

soonyoung.

he chose him because one, obviously he was good looking, and two, he was comfortable with him more than anyone. they've seen each other naked before, seen each other's bests and worsts, and known each other since they were practically teenagers.

soonyoung's eyes flickered as he saw jeonghan make his way to him, his gaze fixed on the approaching boy in front of him.

jeonghan kneeled down, gently cupping soonyoung's soft cheeks and leaning forward to meet with his lips. it only lasted a few seconds but he loved it. be he loved every bit of it and the thought of seungcheol appeared in his mind suddenly wishing that those lips were his.

-
lmao what did i just write gtg this story is getting uglier and uglier soz to make it up for u guys heres some art feast on it unnies💦😋👅😩😍

-lmao what did i just write gtg this story is getting uglier and uglier soz to make it up for u guys heres some art feast on it unnies💦😋👅😩😍