-t w e n t y s e v e n-

jun? who the hell is jun and what is he doing fucking around with my boyfriend?

jeonghan's heart started to speed up at an uncontrollable rate, it felt like he could almost feel like jump out of his chest. he felt sick, he felt dizzy, he felt everything he didn't want to feel.

tears started to sting his eyes as he saw seungcheol in front of him with another person. jeonghan's tears started to fall uncontrollably, he felt as if his head could explode at any given moment.

he fought the urge to let out a sob, he kept himself silently, letting quiet tears stain his red cheeks. he ran out of seungcheol's apartment, not caring if he slammed the door too loudly.

he got into his car and let out a quiet sob. his face was drenched in tears, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't see, he couldn't feel anything but pain in his body.

he wanted to convince himself that this was all fake and that seungcheol loved him and only him but he couldn't. all he could see was him fucking with another guy as if nothing mattered.

he screamed in anger, hitting his passenger seat repeatedly sobbing curses in his muffled sobs. he closed his eyes and wanted to end it. end everything with seungcheol.

he wanted to fall in love and he did

but he ended up getting hurt in the end.

it hurt him so fucking much. it pained him more than anything to see someone he loved be in the same bed with another person. hatred filled every part of his body, especially the spaces that were only love for seungcheol.

hate coated his throbbing heart.

the heart that was once filled with love and only love. he felt betrayed, toyed, and used. he wanted the love that everyone talked about but not this.

after wiping the last few tears that streamed down his cheeks, he quickly drove home not looking.

he regretted ever coming to his apartment, he wished that he listened to himself when he thought of going back. he wanted soonyoung so much, he wanted to cry on him, rant about the stupid piece of shit, and cry some more.

he wanted to go home and this time it was not in his arms.

-
as he arrived home, he quickly went in and went straight into soonyoung's room. he saw the sleeping blue-colored hair boy sleeping peacefully in his sheets as he hugged a pillow to his chest, snuggling into it.

he felt bad they he had to wake his friend in such a peaceful state but jeonghan was internally dying.

"soonyoung," he whispered, he could feel tears pricking at this eyes.

"wake up p-please"

soonyoung finally woke up, sitting up slowly his hood covering more than have his face. "what's wrong jeonghan?" he asked while rubbing his eyes and sleep still washed over him, unaware of jeonghan's state.

"s-seungcheol, he c-cheated on me." jeonghan cried, the tears finally making their way down his cheeks.

soonyoung flipped the fuck out, throwing himself to jeonghan.

"what?" he asked, voice laced with anger.

"yeah, i just caught him fucking another person named jun like what the fuck soonyoung i thought he was loyal." jeonghan buried his head in his hands, wiping the falling tears furiously.

soonyoung sighed, "watch, if i see that imbecile again i will literally end him. i can't believe he did this to you jeonghan, poor baby." he started to draw reassuring circles on his back, while wiping his tears away.

jeonghan just sobbed on soonyoung shoulder for the longest time while he comforted him. he loved how soonyoung cared so much for him, he was one of his best friends and he felt so thankful for comforting his sobbing self.

"it's okay jeonghan, forget about him okay? he wasn't even that cute, he looks like a fucking camel."

jeonghan laughed at that, "thank you for comforting me, i really am thankful for you."

soonyoung smiled, "i always got you okay? don't worry, everything will be fine but first things first, cut that piece of shit out of your life now."

-
im back & im jet lagged gtg anyway this chapter is really shitty just like my writinf and honestly the only thing that matters is mINGYU IN OT13 HIGHLIGHT im not tryna say he's d*ddy but thats exactly what im tryimg to say lmao anyways have a great day everyone :-)

-im back & im jet lagged gtg anyway this chapter is really shitty just like my writinf and honestly the only thing that matters is mINGYU IN OT13 HIGHLIGHT im not tryna say he's d*ddy but thats exactly what im tryimg to say lmao anyways have a gre...

btw u should follow me on twitter @/divinemingyu and u should also stan sf9 while ur at it lol