-t w e n t y n i n e-

"for the last time mingyu, im still not going to take those pictures of you and that swimming cap by the pool!" jeonghan says, while washing a few blenders. his eyes are focused on the dirty blendtecs as he heads mingyu sigh in the background.

"why?" he whines, "wonwoo won't even do it for me because he's like embarrassed or whatever the fuck."

jeonghan laughs, "see not even your boyfriend wants to do it."

he could almost picture the frown on mingyu's face as he washes the last set of blenders, "ok bitch, just this once please i beg."

"fine, only if you buy me lunch for the rest of the this month." jeonghan challenges, as he looks behind his should to see a wide eyed mingyu staring at him.

"do you want me to go broke?" he exclaims, his hands on his temples.

"fine i wo-"

"okay! okay! fine i will!" he sighs, running hands through his black tousled hair. jeonghan smiles contently as he settled the last of the blenders on the drying rack to of course, dry.

he goes to the register to stock up on some paper and plastic cups, focusing on where to place each of the cups. a chime rings from the door and like always, jeonghan immediately greets.

"hello, what can i get for you?" he greets while finally looking up.

his heart nearly stops beating, he suddenly can't breathe, and his eyes go wide in shock.

seungcheol.

he looks horrible, with visibly deep dark circles rimming his eyes, his skin was disgustingly pale, and his hair was all over the place. the guy looked as if he hadn't slept in days. the usual brightness to his milky skin was gone, the shine in his eyes were dull, leaving him with shit colored eyes, and lips cracked and dry.

he stared at the awful looking seungcheol in front of him feeling all sorts of anger, sadness, and irritation all at once.

"jeonghan," he whispered, his voice sounding hoarse and deep. it wasn't his usual happy and smooth voice he used to hear, it was a very rough sound, it imitated the sound of nails on chalkboard.

"why aren't yo-"

"i'm sorry i can't talk to you right now, next!" he called out, raising his hand for the next costumer to come forward. seungcheol brought his arm to jeonghan's wrist, gently pulling it down from the air. he rips his wrist of his rough hand and hate flashes on his eyes.

"do not touch me." jeonghan spits, venom clear in his voice. seungcheol's eyes widen at the sudden voice, frowning at jeonghan's words.

"w-what do you mean?" he stammers, his voice a bit on edge. jeonghan laughs bitterly, his eyes rolling so hard, "you don't know what you did huh?"

he shakes his head, laughing bitterly again as he takes in seungcheol's confused features.

"don't tell me you don't know." he growls, not caring if anyone could hear him. he didn't care at this point he was so infuriated, so full of anger he couldn't help spit it all out at once.

"i don't know what you're talking about." he mutters, his eyes on jeonghan. he was still confused, his eyebrows furrowing and his cracked pale lips pouting a bit.

"i can't believe you," jeonghan laughs, the venom still apparent in his voice, "here you are gargling on someone else's balls and you're telling me you don't know what im talking about? huh, wow i love liars."

he could hear mingyu in the background trying to stifle a laugh. he rolled his eyes looking at the boy behind him, "mingyu im sure you gargle on wonwoo's balls every night so don't be laughing right now my god."

he silenced him immediately and turned to face seungcheol with a stunned look.

"i wasn't fucking with anyone i swear jeonghan you don't know what you're saying." he whispered, his voice shaking at every word.

"if i don't know what saying then who the fuck is jun huh?" his voice raised with every word and his face has flushed with anger. seungcheol' froze completely, "h-how do you know him?"

"i saw you guys fucking several weeks ago, i went to your house because i missed you that night and i open the door to you moaning someone else's name! shit seungcheol how could i be so dumb?"

seungcheol's eyes overflowed with tears, the streams of liquids falling on his red cheeks. he brought his hands to his eyes wiping away the tears, his sobs filling the cafe.

"i can explain, it's not what it looks like i swear jeonghan." seungcheol cried out, he was holding onto his wrist in desperation, tears streaming down his face.

he truly looked like a mess and jeonghan didn't care for his lousy excuses and explanations.

"i could care less about what you have to say, I can't with you anymore." he says sadly, jeonghan removes his hands from his wrist, as he walks away from the counter.

"but i love you!" he screamed as he watched jeonghan walk away.

-
lol this is ugly
guys follow me on twitter @/divinemingyu pls i fb if u ask :-) heres my twitter

- lol this is uglyguys follow me on twitter @/divinemingyu pls i fb if u ask :-) heres my twitter

ok ill update soon again bye