-e l e v e n-

it was another day of work and jeonghan sighed as he got up from his comfortable bed. he was honestly super tired from last night and wished that he could stay in his bed a little more longer.

jeonghan dressed into a stripped long sleeve with ripped jeans and threw on his vans. he grabbed his things and on his way out, he didn't forget to bid soonyoung a goodbye before he left.

as he drove to work, he couldn't wait to tell wonwoo and mingyu what happened last night. he thought that they would finally stop laughing at him after telling them about his night at the night market.

he entered the cafe and of course the two boys were there.

"guess what," jeonghan says as he makes way to them, putting on his apron. both of the boys answer at the same time which caused all three of them to laugh.

"so i finally came clean to seungcheol!!" jeonghan smiles as he waits for the two to react.

mingyu's eyes widened at the information, "you told him you liked him??"

"who the hell said i liked him?? i told him why i staring at him and at first, it was embarrassing but we actually became friends. so nothing's awkward anymore..i think?"

jeonghan still kind of doubted but shook those thoughts at the back of his mind.

"that's good han, at least you don't have to run away anymore." mingyu says while laughing.

"it was just a one time thing!!" jeonghan protests, "who knows, he might come here today, just watch."

and jeonghan jinxed it.

later that day, seungcheol surprisingly came into the cafe. wonwoo teasingly elbowed jeonghan and whispered "you going to run away this time?" and laughed while jeonghan playfully rolled his eyes.

jeonghan pretended not to see seungcheol, he didn't want to seem overly eager and weird.

mingyu was in charge of taking orders and jeonghan wished that mingyu didn't say anything off putting  or embarrassing to seungcheol.

jeonghan eavesdropped mingyu and seungcheol conversation hoping mingyu didn't do him dirty.

"so a grande iced americano?"

"yes please."

"that'll be $3.25," mingyu says as he opens the register and puts the given money to him.

"so, you here for jeonghan?" mingyu asks seungcheol while smirking.

jeonghan's eyes widen and almost immediately goes to them but he stops not trying to seem overly eager.

"maybe." seungcheol replies playfully with a sly smile. his eyes look over to jeonghan who was trying to look busy but he knew that he was definitely eavesdropping.

"jeonghaaaaaan!! someone's here to see you!!" mingyu calls out to him.

dammit mingyu

well he tried.

without trying to look like he was listening, he nonchalantly came over to the two.

"seungcheol?? you're here?" jeonghan says pretending that he didn't "see" him.

seungcheol laughed, "jeonghan we all know you were listening, no need to fake."

seungcheol's laugh was like music to jeonghan's ear. it was so indescribable, it was pure happiness to him. jeonghan really loved hearing him laugh. especially when they were out last night, he loved the way his smile reached his eyes as he laughed.

"okay okay, you got me, what really brings you here?" jeonghan asks actually curious of the fact why seungcheol is here.

"you."

-

kinda a filler chapter but don't worry guys!! things are coming, i promise u cuties :))