-t w e n t y s i x-

it was twelve in the morning, jeonghan tossed and turned in his empty bed unable to sleep. he groaned as he flipped his pillow way too many times to count.

he couldn't sleep and it was because seungcheol wasn't beside him. he was so used to having seungcheol over so many times to the point where he gotten used to his body against his.

jeonghan missed his warmth and wanted nothing but to be pressed against his warmth. he loved the way he fit so perfectly as they slept. seungcheol usually had his arm snaked around jeonghan's waist while they held hands.

it was jeonghan's favorite position when they slept because he felt assurance in his touch, comfort in his grasp, and he felt at home in his arms. he loved how he had easy access to his lips and kissed him whenever he wanted to.

all jeonghan wanted right now was his arms and him and just wanted to plant a thousand kisses on his face. he slowly got out of bed and rubbed his eyes. then he proceeded to his closet and pulled on a grey hoodie  (that was seungcheol's of course) over his body.

he then, grabbed his keys and phone quietly tiptoed to the front door and to his car. he missed him so much, he'd literally do anything to see him. he couldn't wait to place his arms on him and put his aching lips on him.

jeonghan got into his car and made his way to his boyfriend's house in the middle of the night. sure he was going to regret this in the morning, but he didn't care, he wanted to see him.

all he could hear was the faint music coming from the radio and that was the only thing that accompanied him on the drive to seungcheol's house. it was absolutely stupid of him to drive to his boyfriend's in the wee hours of the night and jeonghan almost turned around and go back but he didn't.

as he arrived at his apartment, he hurriedly tried to find a spare key around his front door. after moments of being dumb as fuck, he remembered that the spare key was under the mat which was the most obvious and practical spot to store a spare.

he kneeled, grabbing the key underneath the mat. he then put the key into the doorknob, well he tried to. it was dark as fuck and all he could see was dark surrounding him.

once he made it in, he slowly opened the door and quietly went inside his apartment. he then closed the door as softly as he could, trying not to make a single noise. he laid the key on the nearest table top he could find which was the coffee table beside him.

jeonghan made his way to seungcheol's room, excited that he could finally sleep with the love of his life in his arms. his hand was on the knob, slowly turning so it refrained from any squeaky noise.

before fully turning the knob, he stopped in his tracks hearing a muffled noise coming from his room. he put his ear to the door, focusing on the sound that was coming from the bedroom.

he could hear muffled voices. two muffled voices to be exact.

jeonghan immediately ripped his ear from the door. his hand left the doorknob and fell at his side. he then retrieved the doorknob back into his hand, slowly turning it again, opening the door slightly.

he could make out to bodies on his bed, an unfamiliar boy with golden locks shirtless in the sheets hovering over seungcheol's clothed body. he could see marks on the unfamiliar boy, red scratches and blotching bruising marks on his neck.

"jun," seungcheol whispered, as if he was out of breath.

-
*cheol's voice in that one vlive* surprise!!!
yes i updated bc im gross and i have nothing to do here bc no one wants to talk to me in the ph bc apparently i make their nose bleed 😪 ok ill update when i can again bye here is a cute bb for u pls stan

-*cheol's voice in that one vlive* surprise!!! yes i updated bc im gross and i have nothing to do here bc no one wants to talk to me in the ph bc apparently i make their nose bleed 😪 ok ill update when i can again bye here is a cute bb for u pls ...