-s i x t e e n-

jeonghan's body stiffened and he stared at his glowing phone. he grabbed his phone with shaking hands and slowly typed his message back to him.

             unknown: how'd you get my #?

unknown: soonyoung haha

                                    unknown: oh i see

dammit soonyoung, jeonghan thought.

unknown: can I see you?

                                      unknown: why?

unknown: i need to talk to you

unknown: please

unknown: if i don't see you
ill go crazy 

jeonghan let out a sigh. if he was going to talk about the whole situation at the park, he didn't want to hear about it. he already knew what he was going to say. seungcheol is going to tell him that he doesn't like him like that and just let him down easy.

he was prepared for his words but he wasn't prepared.

unknown: i don't know

unknown: please jeonghan
i swear i really need to see u

unknown: come on, please? :(

jeonghan couldn't resist seungcheol and of course gave in. even though he was angry, he honestly wanted to see him too. i mean, he wondered about his whereabouts and everything.

                                   unknown: okay fine

unknown: really??

unknown: you're the best!! <3

unknown: i'll be at the cafe tomorrow

jeonghan just stared at his phone and turned it off and resumed to writing his paper. he was was lowkey excited to see jeonghan but he didn't want to seem too eager. he didn't to be happy all of a sudden when really, he's been sulking around missing him.

jeonghan didn't have work the day met up with seungcheol which was a relief because it would've been a hassle for him. jeonghan left his house wearing a white tshirt and a jean jacket with black ripped jeans and a pair of high top vans.

jeonghan got into his car and made his way to the cafe. he was honestly nervous to see seungcheol just because of that steamy session they had a week ago. he knew it was going to be really awkward. one day, seungcheol had his lips all over his neck and next thing you know they're both reserved and conservative.

he had to admit that having seungcheol's lips all over his neck and jaw was hot as hell. he couldn't get over how good it left to have his soft, moist lips on his skin. even though they literally did nothing too far, he loved the feeling of his lips in contact with his ivory skin.

jeonghan shivered at the though of his lips. he really loved the way it felt and wished they'd make their way to his lips one day.

what the fuck im suppose to be mad at him why am i thinking about his lips

as he made it to the cafe, jeonghan took took a deep breath as he walked into the doors of the cafe. the aroma of coffee beans hit jeonghan's nostrils as he made his way to find a particular boy with black hair and big round eyes.

he spotted him, sitting down at one of the tables. he was on his phone while looking concentrated sticking out his tongue, furiously swiping his his phone screen.

jeonghan walked over to him and chuckled, "what are you even doing?" he asks while taking a seat across from him.

"im playing temple run," his eyes still fixed on his phone.

jeonghan laughed, "nobody plays that anymore."

"shut up," seungcheol stuck out his tongue at jeonghan while he made a face back to him.

"so," jeonghan said, as the atmosphere between them suddenly became awkward.

"oh yeah, i'd like to talk to you about what happened last week." seungcheol lowered his head, his voice steady and timid.

-

hi guys u should follow me on twitter!! let's become friends lmao
@/divinemingyu !!!