-t w e n t y-

jeonghan froze as he felt seungcheol's hot breath against his skin. he gulped hard and those damn flutters in his stomach were never ending.

jeonghan hoped something would happen between them. and yes he was a hoe for expecting something to happen, but he didn't care.

seungcheol gently pushed him down on the bed while jeonghan's eyes fluttered closed.

seungcheol was hovering over jeonghan's body, his hands on both sides of the other's face. seungcheol's lips kissed each of jeonghan's cheeks, gently pressing them against his soft ivory skin.

his lips trailed down his neck leaving a trail of wet kisses down his collarbone. seungcheol sucked the supple skin on jeonghan's collarbone as his breath hitched. their bodies were pressed against each other, fitting perfectly as seungcheol was on top.

his lips made it's way to jeonghan's neck again leaving gentle nibbles which made jeonghan let out a noise. his hand trailed to the hem of jeonghan's hoodie and he played with fabric for a bit contemplating whether to slide his hand in or not.

"fuck it." seungcheol murmured against jeonghan's neck.

his hand slid into the inside of the hoodie caressing jeonghan's warm and toned body. jeonghan's gasped at the touch of seungcheol's fingers feeling his body.

the tension between them suddenly grew hot. the room that was room temperature immediately turned like an oven.

"seungcheol." jeonghan muttered quietly. jeonghan felt like he was in paradise, he loved all the rushed feelings he felt at this moment.

"yes baby?" seungcheol muttered, his lips still connected to his neck.

he called me baby

do i die or do i die

"kiss me." jeonghan breathed out. he was desperate for his lips at this point. the way his lips moved along his neck and collarbone, jeonghan couldn't take it anymore. he needed his kiss.

seungcheol immediately tore his lips away from his neck and pressed them against jeonghan's lips.

the feeling they both felt as they're lips connected was indescribable. seungcheol was in state of euphoria.
completeness sourced through his body and a feeling of home rested in heart.

the kiss started out slow and passionate, getting to know every crevice of their lips. just as jeonghan thought, their lips did perfectly fit with each other.

the kiss started to deepen as both boys parted their lips trying to feel every part of their mouths. they pressed their bodies against each other even closer, trying to close the nonexistent gap.

their bodies moved with every kiss, jeonghan's hands were lost in seungcheol's hair while seungcheol had his hands on his cheeks.

seungcheol's hands found it's way to jeonghan's hoodie and tore it off, wanting to feel every inch of him. jeonghan did the same, wanting to feel as much skin as possible. the two felt each other's bodies while drowning themselves with their kisses.

jeonghan ran his hand through seungcheol's muscular body, feeling the warmth of his bare skin that he was exposed to. he felt a spark with every touch, wanting to feel this feeling forever.

seungcheol broke the kiss and trailed his lips down jeonghan's toned body.
jeonghan let out a low moan as his lips made contact with his body.

"yes," jeonghan mumbled.

"you like that?" seungcheol cooed stroking his body at the same time.

jeonghan nodded arching his back.

the two quietly kissed each other, feeling each other's exposed skin. even though they barely said anything during this, they could feel love with every kiss and with every touch.

their kisses explained their feelings towards each other. it explained everything jeonghan wanted to say, it explained everything seungcheol wanted to say. it explain everything.

in this moment they knew they loved each other, and thats what mattered.

-
honestly ive never wrote anything like this in my life bc im still a smol bean (ok not really i just suck so fucking bad) anyways im shook bc of this kdrama that i finished & joon jae + takuya are so cute together like bitch fuckifn stomp on mY FACE

-honestly ive never wrote anything like this in my life bc im still a smol bean (ok not really i just suck so fucking bad) anyways im shook bc of this kdrama that i finished & joon jae + takuya are so cute together like bitch fuckifn stomp on mY F...