-f o u r t e e n-

"w-what?" jeonghan stutters over his words completely surprised at seungcheol.

seungcheol's eyes suddenly widen realizing what he just said.

"i-uh yeah." seungcheol admits embarrassingly.

the two fall quiet turning red for different reasons. jeonghan didn't want to sit in silence so he decided to break it.

"tell me about yourself. what are your favorite things, what's your goal in life, anything." jeonghan smiles as seungcheol looks up at him.

"well one of my favorite things are visually pleasing things." seungcheol looks at jeonghan as he says that making it seem like it was to him.

"like?"

"puppies of course, murals, and you know people." he nudged jeonghan while giving him a smug smile.

"what was that for??" jeonghan laughed.

"nothing." seungcheol continued to give him a smug smile and jeonghan shook his head rolling his eyes playfully.

"ok whatever you say, my favorite things are traveling, coffee you already know ok and anything romance. i legit like live for anything romance as weird as it sounds don't make fun of me i swear cheol." jeonghan said protectively crossing his arms and pouting his lips.

seungcheol couldn't help but think how cute jeonghan looked right now. the way his glossy tinted lips look, the way his hair fell over his eyes, and wanted to resist the urge to go over there from doing something stupid. it's not even been a week yet and he literally wanted jeonghan to be his. how could someone feel so much attraction towards someone in such a short time? seungcheol actually wanted jeonghan to be his.

but he ignored his thoughts and went straight to jeonghan not looking back at what he was about to do.

"i won't." seungcheol whispers while scooting closer to jeonghan. way closer than before. closing the gap between them. he takes jeonghan's hands and starts to intertwine them with his.

jeonghan sat there frozen, unable to move and his heart was pounding nervously.

"w-what are you doing?" jeonghan asked, stumbling over his words.

"shh." seungcheol replies while bringing his hands to jeonghan's face caressing his smooth ivory skin. jeonhan closed his eyes, admiring the way it felt to have seungcheol's hands on his skin. he could feel seungcheol's breath on him, letting the heat touch his skin. he felt his warm lips press onto his neck leaving small pecks leading up to his jaw.

seungcheol wanted to kiss jeonghan right now but he fought the urge to. he couldn't right now, it could sabotage their friendship. it was too early for this.

"seungcheol," jeonghan breathed.

"hmm?" seungcheol murmured on jeonghan's neck. seungcheol couldn't believe what he was doing. this could probably make or break their friendship but at least he showed jeonghan how he felt.

"come closer." jeonghan whispered.

-
im shook !
ik this is going fast but literally we're at 14 chapt and nothing has happened yet so &!!!!!
u guys should follow me on twitter bc i have no friends lmao it's
@/divinemingyu !!
update: i just re-read this and this is the cringiest shit ive ever read in my life i gtg

-im shook ! ik this is going fast but literally we're at 14 chapt and nothing has happened yet so &!!!!!u guys should follow me on twitter bc i have no friends lmao it's  @/divinemingyu !! update: i just re-read this and this is the cringiest shit...