-t h r e e-

mingyu went over to the now embarrassed jeonghan who has this hands in his face. "you into that boy over there?" mingyu teased while elbowing jeonghan playfully. jeonghan rolled his eyes and let out a sigh, "tell me to never see daylight ever again please, i beg."

"what even happened? did you make some sort of awkward eye contact again or something??" mingyu asked while cleaning the sink in front of him.

"yes," jeonghan admitted ashamedly.

"ok this is why nobody like you because all you do is fucking make weird eye contact with them!!" mingyu says while shaking his head in disappointment.

"i know, know! i just suddenly don't know how to function when it comes to attractive people like what is this!!"

this has happened to jeonghan a few times already and every time it happened, he cringes even more each time. this time, it happens to be with a boy he found pretty cute. he can't help but just cringe again as he replays the scene in his mind all over again. nothing ever goes right with me yikes jeonghan says to himself. feeling irritated he continues to work until his shift is over.

-

as it struck 3pm, he began to untie his apron and bids his farewells to his fellow coworker at the cafe. still feeling embarrassed from today's events, he let out an exasperated sigh. he couldn't help but think about the boy with black hair and big eyes. he probably thinks that jeonghan was some type of stalker or thought he has some weird staring problem. jeonghan wasn't sure to why he was so interested in him. the boy barely said any words to him and jeonghan was weirdly attracted to him, which didn't make sense.

it didn't make sense to why he was interested in befriending him, it didn't make sense to why he stared at him in admiration, it didn't make sense to even be attracted to him, it just didn't. that's what confused jeonghan the most, it really didn't make sense to him.

as he arrived home, soonyoung was found sprawled on the couch watching reruns on some drama that was on tv. "you could not believe what happened today" jeonghan said as he flopped on the rugged floor. "what happened this time, han?" soonyoung replied, his eyes glued to the television.

"i awkwardly made eye contact with this guy at work today. it was yikes, why is my life like this??" jeonghan ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"was he cute??" soonyoung replied turning his head to jeonghan who was now lying on the floor his face faced on the rug. jeonghan lifted his head from the floor, "i like how your first instinct is to ask me if he was cute or not," jeonghan laughs while rolling his eyes at the boy who was now wiggling his eyebrows at him.

"well i gotta know if he's cute or not okay!!

"well he is cute but y'know, he probably thinks i'm some weird ass barista that likes to stare at people yikes."

"then don't stare at him next time jeonghan!!" soonyoung teases while sitting beside him on the floor. "shut up" jeonghan replies.

"on scale to one to cringe how cringey was it?"

"pretty cringe"

"well it sucks to be you" soonyoung laughs hysterically while jeonghan shoves him to the floor.

"i know i'm cringey know need to shove it in my face" jeonghan sulks as he gets up from the floor and makes his way to his room.

-

sorry this chapter is like rlly boring i already ran out of ideas gr8 :-------)

+ JEONGCHEOL FUCKING DID A DUET TOGETHER TODAY AT THE MELBOURNE FANMEET WTH IM SO FUCKIGNF SHOOK

+ JEONGCHEOL FUCKING DID A DUET TOGETHER TODAY AT THE MELBOURNE FANMEET WTH IM SO FUCKIGNF  SHOOK