-t w e n t y t h r e e-

"wait w-what?" jeonghan stuttered, stumbling over his words. he lowered down his phone, and clutched it in his hand, looking at seungcheol with soft eyes.

"I really do love you." he admitted. seungcheol's head was lowered, shy at the words that came he came from his mouth.

seungcheol really did love him. he wouldn't admit to himself at first and he always pushed that thought aside thinking it was some temporary feeling.

but he really did and it was time for him to stop being in denial. it was risky to admit, but he couldn't hold it in anymore. how could he hold in the love he had for the most beautiful boy to him?

seungcheol knew that he loved this boy more than anything. he wanted to protect him and keep him safe from any danger. he wanted to be the reason he smiled and the reason why he's happy. more than anything, he wanted  to stay by his side forever.

he wanted forever with him. he wanted to grow old with him. he wanted everything with him.

it didn't matter how long they've known each other, it mattered how much they loved each other.

seungcheol wanted a future with him in it. without him in his life, he wouldn't be able to function. he looked at jeonghan as if he was the reason why the sun shined.

his world suddenly revolved around one boy and it was jeonghan and only jeonghan.

"you do?" jeonghan croaked out, unable to take in his words. he didn't expect him to love him back. he thought he only liked him and that was about it.

"yes angel." seungcheol looked up, his lips tugging at the corners.

jeonghan's heart was beating at a incredibly fast pace. he closed his eyes, taking in everything. how did he get so lucky to have such an amazing person in his life??

"i love you too," jeonghan whispered, bringing seungcheol's forehead together with his. "i love you more than anything, i love you with every inch of my body. i love you, i love you, i love you."

jeonghan's hand caressed his face, looking him with admiration.

"god, how did i get so lucky with you, babe?" seungcheol chuckled, tucking a piece of jeonghan's hair behind his ear.

"i don't know, you tell me." jeonghan smirked, planting a kiss on his cheek.

seungcheol leaned against the headboard while jeonghan positioned himself in between his legs leaning on his body. they played with eachothers hands, interwinding and unwinding their fingers.

the two were definitely in love. the way they lust over each and find happiness in each other screamed that they were in love.

every time jeonghan looked at seungcheol, it felt like he fell in love all over again. just like the first time he saw him at the cafe. every time he loved at him, he was sure he wouldn't be able to stop.

jeonghan felt pure bliss with him. he never failed to make him happy or laugh. he loved his very very bad jokes , he loved the way his lips looked when he pouted, he loved his messy hair, he loved his dimples, he loved everything about this boy.

seungcheol filled every empty crack in jeonghan, he found comfort in him. his home was him.

he always wanted the kind of love everyone talked about and he finally got it with the boy he loved endlessly.

to him, seungcheol was like the sky.

effortlessly beautiful, addicting, and found love just by looking at it. people look at the sky to take pictures and admire the beauty that was up above.

but he didn't have to look up above to find his sky.

his sky was right beside him.

his whole world was him.

-
this is really ugly im laughing ive been having writer's block for 3736273 millennia and i suck :-)
anyway, seventeen's comeback is soon and guess who finna bust hella nuts

- this is really ugly im laughing ive been having writer's block for 3736273 millennia and i suck :-)anyway, seventeen's comeback is soon and guess who finna bust hella nuts