-t w e l v e-

jeonghan blushed as seungcheol said that to him. he felt warmth spread throughout his body and couldn't help but smile as he said that.

"just kidding, i came here for the coffee of course." seungcheol said as he peeked over jeonghan to see if his beverage was being made.

okay never mind, i take that back

jeonghan nervously chuckled, "well, your drink is being made so sit tight i guess."

"but jeonghan?" seungcheol questioned as jeonghan started to go back to what he was doing.

"yeah?"

"what time does your shift end?" seungcheol asks in a rather nervous voice.

"in an hour why?" jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity.

"wanna hang out after work?" asks seungcheol as he smiles, making his little dimples visible on his cheeks.

jeonghan instantly smiles, "yeah sure, but do you really want to wait an hour??"

"it's no big deal, i can wait. don't worry."

jeonghan's smile grew bigger. he felt excited that seungcheol wanted to hang out with him after work. he felt happy because it meant that seungcheol actually considered him as a friend. even though jeonghan thought of seungcheol more than a friend, it didn't really matter because he was hanging out with him and it was better than nothing. hanging out with each other meant that they were gonna learn more about each other and get to know each other better.

"hey you two over there!" mingyu yells over to them, "stop flirting! we get the concept already!!"

"shut up mingyu, go back to your boyfriend!" jeonghan yelled back to him. he could see mingyu's face slowly turn pink at the mention of the word "boyfriend".

-

as jeonghan's shift ends, he was surprised to see seunghcheol still waiting for him. he didn't know that he was serious. seungcheol was waiting in one of the seats outside all this time as jeonghan was working. he removed his apron and pushed down his sweater paws as he made his way outside.

"i can't believe you waited for me." jeonghan chuckles as he sits beside seunghcheol.

"i told you i could wait," seungcheol answers as he stands up ready to go to wherever he was taking jeonghan.

"so where we going?" jeonghan asks as he stands up as well following seungcheol to his car.

"only the best place on earth!" seungcheol chirped excitedly as the two boys both slip into the seats of the vehicle.

"best place on earth? really?" jeonghan laughs while putting on his seat belt.

"you'll see!! just wait." seungcheol gives jeonghan a quick wink as they make their way to the unknown place.

jeonghan felt all sorts of emotions. he felt excited because he was hanging out with seungcheol and jeonghan suddenly liked hanging out with him after yesterday. he felt nervous because soonyoung wasn't there with him and this was the first time hanging out with him without his blue haired friend. and of course, he felt happy. he felt happy because he loved spending time out of work and school and he loved just to hang out with friends.

the car ride on the way to the "best place on earth" was surprisingly silent. none of them said a word during the first ten minutes of the car ride. jeonghan suddenly felt uncomfortable because of the silence so he decided to break it.

"wait this is random but how do you and soonyoung know each other?"

jeonghan really wanted to know about that since he hasn't had the chance to ask soonyoung about. it was pure coincidence to the two knowing each other and it really surprised jeonghan.

"i recently transferred to his class and we just became friends so easily. how about you?"

"we've been friends since high school and now he's my room mate even though we go to separate colleges."

seungcheol nodded in response to jeonghan's answer but the added, "so let's cut to the real chase here, shall we?" seungcheol smiled teasingly as he briefly looked at jeonghan.

"i don't know what you're talking about but okay."

"so any relationships going on right now for you?" seungcheol asks while elbowing him a little.

jeonghan's eyes widen as he hears seungcheol's unsual question.

"what??"

"you know, how's the love life for you?" seungcheol smirked as jeonghan's face slowly turned a crimson color.

"i don't have one." jeonghan answered simply.

"come on, you look like that and you've never been a relationship??" seungcheol says in complete shock, "wow people must be blind these days yikes."

jeonghan was surprised at seungcheol's response. did he really just imply that jeonghan was good looking? yes, yes he did.

"what do you mean by 'that'??" jeonghan asks looking at seungcheol while he kept his eyes on the road.

"i mean look it you, you're outrageously attractive!! like i would seriously date you 10/10 for sure."